ascendant is offline Senior Member

is nip tenderness signs of impending gyno?

well, i never had gyno in prior cycle experiences, but also don't ever remember experiencing anything like this. this is my first time ever frontloading and it's been over 2 and 1/2 years since i've done a cycle. not sure if either of those makes much of a difference, but here's what's up right now...

my nipples are very sensitive to the touch, to the point of tenderness at times. no lumps under them, but they're hard like 1/2 the day and just tender. is this a sign of impending gyno? i'd just be very surprised since i never experienced it before.

anyway, i'm only doing 400mg test e and 240 deca per week right now. i did frontload with double each the first week, but is that really enough to cause gyno and if so, why now and never in any of my past cycles, some of which i had up to 1g of test per week? i have some arimidex on hand but only wanted to use it if absolutely necessary considering i know an anti-e could potentially hinder my gains. if so, .25mg per day should be enough, right? last, if i do need the arimidex, does it matter at all what time of day i take it? thanks in advance guys.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes it is gyno beginning.

Start the Arimidex ...It's not going to hinder your gains. I like to take mine first thing in the morning ED.

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    Yes it is gyno beginning.

Start the Arimidex...It's not going to hinder your gains. I like to take mine first thing in the morning ED.
    thanks bro, will do. i'll take a dose tonight and then another either tomorrow morning or the next morning and each one thereafter. anyway, .25 should be enough, right? i just don't get why i'd suddenly be succeptible to it like this, especially at such a low dose???

Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    thanks bro, will do. i'll take a dose tonight and then another either tomorrow morning or the next morning and each one thereafter. anyway, .25 should be enough, right? i just don't get why i'd suddenly be succeptible to it like this, especially at such a low dose???
    Start with .25....I you have to go higher, you can.

Don't ask me why...If I knew I wouldn't have it!

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    Start with .25....I you have to go higher, you can.

Don't ask me why...If I knew I wouldn't have it!
    thanks again bro. so, how long until the nipple tenderness and sensitivity should subside after taking the anti-e? just wondering how long i should take .25 before going up anymore if necessary?

thanks again bro. so, how long until the nipple tenderness and sensitivity should subside after taking the anti-e? just wondering how long i should take .25 before going up anymore if necessary?
    Give it a week or so.

No prob bro

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    what if he started at 1mg just to get it under control and then lighten up over a couple weeks to .25? or is that not a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    what if he started at 1mg just to get it under control and then lighten up over a couple weeks to .25? or is that not a good idea?
    Thats also an option.

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    yes, that is the number 1 sign of future gynocastemia

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    i recommend u read C_binos "all you need to know about gyno thread" it is a good read, and explains how arimidex and/or letrozole can decrease, and possibly eliminate gyno.

the bean has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbean
    i recommend u read C_binos "all you need to know about gyno thread" it is a good read, and explains how arimidex and/or letrozole can decrease, and possibly eliminate gyno.

the bean has spoken.
    thanks. i have read through binos stuff before and i do know how to prevent gyno, but just never needed to during previous cycles. my main thing was i knew of most symptoms of gyno, but wasn't sure if mine was one of them. now that i know, i'll be using that arimidex throughout.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

my nipples are very sensitive to the touch, to the point of tenderness at times. no lumps under them, but they're hard like 1/2 the day and just tender. is this a sign of impending gyno? i'd just be very surprised since i never experienced it before.
    Tenderness minus puffiness?

As someone who has gyno..I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Tenderness minus puffiness?

As someone who has gyno..I don't think so.
    what else would be the cause then? as i said already, i just don't get why i'm experiencing something like this now when i never did before, and my cycles in the past were far heavier than this one i'm on now? just doesn't make sense?

anyway, just to play it safe, i'm using .25mg arimidex ed. i'd rather be safe than end up with man-boobs. i want big boobs, but not the kind that need a bra to keep themselves up, thanks.

timtim is offline Member
    i would go 1 mg for a few days. i had the same symptoms and .5 didnt do shit either. right when i went into pct: adex, nolva, etc. it stopped within 2 days.

could be the deca too.

i dont have any gyno from my experiences with tenderness and puffiness. definately go higher with the adex tho, it only minimizes like 60% of the total estrogen production, your estrogen will still be up with adex. thats why alot of people like letro, much higher level than adex, i think in the 80%'s. i've read these #'s here and a few other boards. you could probably find them with a search.

Thread Information