gymbot1 is offline New Member

Question Effectiveness of Sustanon 250

I purchased Sustanon 250, made by Organon in India. The total package appears legit based on the info provided by other threaders, however, I have been taking 500ml a week for 2 weeks without any signs of it working. Can anyone tell me how long it normally takes for Sus to begin its effectiveness and make its presence apparent?

hungry4fitness is offline Junior Member
    Don't be in to big of a hurry, you will probably see your effects around week 5, then watch out. 500mg is a good dose for sust 250. Is that all your taking?

I'm also taking 180mg Andriol /daily. I was concerned the product wasn't legit. I thought I would feel something.

hungry4fitness is offline Junior Member
    I personalyy have never used Andriol , but the sust 250 effects vary from person to person. Org sust is good stuff and usually around 5 weeks to feel the effects. Try taking a pic of it and put it on the real or fake area to see what others think.

The_Canibal is offline Member
    what is your experience with AAS? IMO test E is easier to handle ..more stable blood levels........better gains

I've taken test cyp before, with excellent results. However, I no longer have the contacts I used to. So I settle for what I can get.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"

My buddy did a 12 week Sust 250 cycle with a dbol kick and saw almost nothing strength wise till about week 3 and the size/weight did not hit till 6-7th week. From 7-12 he put on 17lbs and strength went through the roof. We noticed at least 35% power gains in almost every one of his exercises (ie. bench max went from 225x4 to 225x12 with a max of 295x2-3)

He was taking in a mild 35-4000 cal/day or else I would imagine the results would have been a bid quicker and higher. But, his lack of PCT resulted in a loss of at least half his gains. Plan this out well.

Good info Knockout Power. Now I just need to get a hold of Clomid.

jkilla13 is offline Junior Member
    I just finished a 12 week sustanon . Due to the short and long acting esters if you use the prop in it correctly and inject at least EOD then you will see results faster but if this is your first cycle it is not that necessary. Most people see results from sust around week 5 or 6. Patience is a virtue my man

In your opinion, would I be best served doing a 10 or 12 week cycle? And, should I continue at 500ml/wk, or lower it to 250/wk?

jkilla13 is offline Junior Member
    You just have to know yourself, if you are still making sufficient gains at week 10 then go two more weeks, but if your gains slow down go ahead and cut it off and do your pct. Theres no point of hurting yourself more if you are not making gains

i am on the same sust by Organon... each vile says 1cc @250mg, but when i draw it, i only get .8cc... has anyone had the same experince???

Honestly, I get a little more than 1cc per 250ml vial. I s your vial printed with 250 in green?

It might kick in ,, in about week 3 or 4,, usual times

Thread Information