Pitceo is offline New Member

5lbs. up after week 1 but no strength

I started a cycle last week with A-50, prop, fina. I am taking fina and prop injections everday, 50mg each and 50mg anadrol . I am up 5lbs. after week 1 but no strength gains. I can see the weight gain is water but I am not terribly bloated. Anyhow, when can I expect to see strength increases?

Also, I am taking milk thistle for the liver. Should this be taken during the time I take Anadrol or after to detoxify the liver?
    Thanks,
    PitCeo

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You should be noticing something soon bro...especially from the a50's. However, I wouldn't panick, personally my strength doesn't shoot up with prop..I just have better muscular endurance and feel more in control when pushing the weight.

As far as milk thistle, I usually take it first thing in the morning and drink a ton of water throughout the day.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yep its good to start it a week before juicing and continuse it for a while after done ,i take a shit load in the morning and them i take some through out the day,as for the 50s next week it WILL be on i can pretty much guaranteeit !good luck

Pitceo is offline New Member
    Thank you brothers.

Thread Information