Thread: 400mg cypenate?

swoll is offline Junior Member

Question 400mg cypenate?

While getting a 200mg 10cc bottle of cypenate... the guy told me he got a few 400mg bottles. He said it was some painful stuff. Anyone take it before? -thanks

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    1) you're too young

2) I've heard of t400 but I'm not sure if it's cyp. I did hear that it hurt's like a mutherfuck. If it were me I'd steer clear...then again if it were me I'd wait another 2-3 years before juicing.

Yea everyone says im to young but i been working out 4 years now and this past year seem to have have very little growth. Have put on alot of weight on my frame and dont know how much more i can put on all natural.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Well according to your profile you're 5'8" and 150lbs...that is exactly my size when I was 18. By the time I graduated from university at 21yrs I was 185lbs and 5'10". By the time I was 34yrs I was 220lbs and had never touched a drug. I've just completed my 3rd cycle (I'm 35) and I currently weigh 240lbs (I went as high as 255lbs while bulking in the fall...lots of water). I guess all I'm saying bro is, you are definately capable of putting on another 30-50lbs naturally over the next several years. Your body is naturally producing test like crazy at the moment. Do what you will, but my advice is, give it 2 more years. Good luck

Wow dude you got huge... but also grew to be 5'10. My height was stunted so ill aways be 5'8 I started at only 80 pounds so 150 is amazing for me since my whole family is small. I just want to be 180 now and end goal of 200. Its hard since i work at a gym.... i see all kinds of people juice. Even kids as old as 15. Its hard to see everyone getting bigger so easy.

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    listen to pete man, it would really suck to ruin your natural test levels at that age. i'm 23 and i almost didn't cycle because i believed i could still achieve more naturally at 23. of course i was weak and took the plunge, but i'm a little older so not as bad. jmo, buy i would build a bigger base first

Thread Information