vanquisher is offline Junior Member

Arrow Cycle Interrupted

Had To Stop My Cycle For About Two Weeks , Cycle Was 6oo Wk Test Cyp. And 35 Day D-bol...on For 8 Weeks Od 12 Weeks, Question Is Can I Just Resume The Cycle And Finish It Off Or Should I Start Pct...

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Hard to say, if you only have 4 weeks to go you might as well finish up. Your test levels haven't completely bottomed out since it takes 3 weeks to clear but they are definetly dropping after about day 8. If you have any Dbol left I'd throw that in too to give you a bump back up, if possible I'd also extend the cycle to 14-16 weeks if thats do'able to make up for the sudden drop. I think its definetly viable to keep going, it will impact your overall result unfortunetly but what have you to lose? Dbol, again would help quite a bit in pushing you back up there. Just my thoughts, I'd salvage it if you can.

I would resume personally.
    How is that cycle going for you?
    Whats your stats?
    Weight gains so far?
    Strength gains so far?
    Staying lean or gaining fat/water?

vanquisher is offline Junior Member
    REALLY STARTED TO KICK IN JUST WHEN IT WAS INTERUPPTED, HOWEVER THE CYCLE IS GREAT STRENGTH WAY UP, SOME SIZE, I AM CARTING AROUND SOME WATER AND FAT, VERY SMOOTH, MY DIET ALOT TO DO WIOTH THAT, BUT OVERALL VERY PLEASED WITH THE WAY IT IS GOING.. i THINK I WILL EXTEND IT AND THROW IN THE D BOL.. THEN SOME WINNY IN THE LAST FOUR WEEKS...

Thread Information