coldone is offline Banned

Type of Test Question

Please forgive me if this has been covered in detail, I did a search and never found a real answer.

What really is the difference between Test C & Test E? I have read the profiles page and they are described as nearly identical. However, it stated there is a long standing (but never proved), theory that the body will react to C quicker. What is the difference, even at the smallest detail?

I have seen lists from several UGL's and they offer both C & E generally for the same price. Are the UGL's, even the good ones, really making two similar types of test or simply selling one and calling it the other?

Thanks Guys,

C/O

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    enanthate and cypionate esters are virtually the same thing, so close in fact, that I dont care to figure out the actual difference lol.

Seriously, theres basically no difference, get whatever one is cheaper.

cyp is a heavier ester, some people react better to one than the other, try em both

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    The difference is a molecule here or there, basically fvckall. In fact they can be interchanged at will.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    The difference is a molecule here or there, basically fvckall. In fact they can be interchanged at will.

Yea I have used enanthate when my cypionate ran out, no difference whatsoever................ they both SUCK and yield very little muscle gains (For me).

coldone is offline Banned
    So why do we still have the two compounds. You would assume that one would be phased out, since they are so similar. What is driving the continued manufacturing of both powders?

Or is this pointless, and I should drop the issue?
    C/O

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    The original reason as I understand it was that one was popular in Europe and one was popular in the USA going back a few years.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    What are you guys talking about, I can totally feel that extra mg I get per 100 from enanthate

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    What are you guys talking about, I can totally feel that extra mg I get per 100 from enanthate
    A major difference i bet. lol

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    No difference whatever is cheaper.

A random word of advice though, if you live in a colder climate, especially during winter, cyp is much more difficult to stay in suspension and will crash much easier in a cool environment. I've heard of some labs underdosing Cyp from 250 to 200mg/mL to prevent this in some incidences, I always go with Enanthate to be safe but thats just me, take it for what its worth (not much).

Thread Information