Scottydogg is offline New Member

TEST Cyp and EQ cycle

Here are my stats

33 yrs old
    BF 13%
    I have always worked out, But got serious for 2yrs and have hit a point to where strength and size have seemed to come to a halt.

My goals are to put on at least 15 more pounds and improve my vascularity, thats the reason I chose EQ over Deca cause It has worked well for me in the past. I have my PCT ready for when I am done also.
    My diet is good other than a cheat day every now and then to keep the wife happy.

I plan on running 500mgs Cyp and 500Mgs of the EQ for 10 weeks, My question is is this wise running both at the same dosage, or will it be fine.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottydogg
    Here are my stats

33 yrs old
    BF 13%
    I have always worked out, But got serious for 2yrs and have hit a point to where strength and size have seemed to come to a halt.

My goals are to put on at least 15 more pounds and improve my vascularity, thats the reason I chose EQ over Deca cause It has worked well for me in the past. I have my PCT ready for when I am done also.
    My diet is good other than a cheat day every now and then to keep the wife happy.

I plan on running 500mgs Cyp and 500Mgs of the EQ for 10 weeks, My question is is this wise running both at the same dosage, or will it be fine.

EQ needs to be run 12 weeks or betterIMO but cycle looks pretty good ecept for the EQ at 10 weeks if I were you I would look into masterone ED or primo... but i am sure others will chime in with some other suggestion s

Uconish is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    EQ needs to be run 12 weeks or betterIMO but cycle looks pretty good ecept for the EQ at 10 weeks if I were you I would look into masterone ED or primo... but i am sure others will chime in with some other suggestion s

i also agree with the idea of having to run eq for 12 weeks, and personally if i were to use it it probably be for around 14......im currently using masteron for prep and i absolutleylove it......but, it is very true that you must have a low BF to see the results, but if you get your BF down a few points, i think something like prop, EQ, and masteron would be a killer stack to harden up....yes running them at equal doses would be fine, and actually i like the doses you are using....not too low and not ridiculously high....

Thread Information