cantspeak is offline Associate Member

Unhappy im on tren/prop 100 each ed and

i just started this past monday.The insomnia thing started tueday, depression has set inn as well, i feel like slpeeping all the time.Is this normal with these compunds?Also taking T3 25mcg 2on-1off. This is my 4th cycle. Should i try to lower the Tren dose to 50mged ? a little help thanks

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You can give that a try, Im in the same boat right now. It takes me long time to get to sleep, then I sweat, then I have to get up. Ive been taking benadryl to help, I seem to get deeper sleep when I do sleep so Ill take that. Its tough being on AAS and not getting enough sleep, its actually the worst thing Ive encountered so far.Good luck.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cantspeak
    i just started this past monday.The insomnia thing started tueday, depression has set inn as well, i feel like slpeeping all the time.Is this normal with these compunds?Also taking T3 25mcg 2on-1off. This is my 4th cycle. Should i try to lower the Tren dose to 50mged ? a little help thanks
    Why are you running t3 on and off?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would stick with it for a few more days normally you get use to it and it subsides, if it doesnt consider lowering the dose which should work, i also dont understand the t3 on and off??

eightball17 is offline Associate Member
    I'm running a Tren Prop cycle too, except I also added in Eq and will add in Winny in week 5. I'm only running 75mg of Tren though, but I have no noticable sides....as of yet.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Im running Tren 150mg/ed and prop 150mg/ed and havent had either of these sides.. got the night sweats like crazy, but I feel like an animal most of the time...Great stuff.....

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Speaking from personal experience, I would either drop the Tren dose or increase the test dose. This should help you with the depression and sleepiness. IMO, I don't think you need 100 mg/ed of Tren to gain since it's only your 4th cycle. BTW-What are your stats?

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    Im running Tren 150mg/ed and prop 150mg/ed and havent had either of these sides.. got the night sweats like crazy, but I feel like an animal most of the time...Great stuff.....
    lol goalseeker you are a dirty animal

well the T3 is not for cutting just to keep bodtfat in check and help me get in a few more good cals

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    The tiredness was worse for me when I had my test above 500mg. I lowered it and felt better. I hate that efeling too. I could sleep at any given time. try giving blood too.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    You can give that a try, Im in the same boat right now. It takes me long time to get to sleep, then I sweat, then I have to get up. Ive been taking benadryl to help, I seem to get deeper sleep when I do sleep so Ill take that. Its tough being on AAS and not getting enough sleep, its actually the worst thing Ive encountered so far.Good luck.
    i think you must have misread, not dissing you bro but he said he feels like sleeping all the time, prolly the depression, and you get insomnia, lack of sleep. pearsonally i just get the sweats, and occasional cough. but love tren E....peace

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    The tiredness was worse for me when I had my test above 500mg. I lowered it and felt better. I hate that efeling too. I could sleep at any given time. try giving blood too.
    is it possible that comes from such intense workouts? if so i think thats a good thing, as long as it's not effecting you work or general living. especially driving...when your at rest, you are growing. couple years ago i read an interview with jay c. he said he naps very frequently. like a dozen short naps daily.

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    is it possible that comes from such intense workouts?.
    Not likely. I felt like this when I took a week off and at the beginnning of the cycle.

if so i think thats a good thing, as long as it's not effecting you work or general living. especially driving...when your at rest, you are growing. couple years ago i read an interview with jay c. he said he naps very frequently. like a dozen short naps daily.
    I have a career that doesnt solely involve eating, lifting and sleeping lol.
    I am not Jay. Im not on (most likely) huge doses of steroids and growth hormone so I can't realy compare myself in that aspect, to him, or any other pro BBer for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Not likely. I felt like this when I took a week off and at the beginnning of the cycle.

I have a career that doesnt solely involve eating, lifting and sleeping lol.
    I am not Jay. Im not on (most likely) huge doses of steroids and growth hormone so I can't realy compare myself in that aspect, to him, or any other pro BBer for that matter.
    i caretainly wasn't suggesting you were. or that you should take 12 naps ed. just making a point thats all. i know when i train legs or back, i nap immediatly after eating, whether i want to or not.

i caretainly wasn't suggesting you were. or that you should take 12 naps ed. just making a point thats all. i know when i train legs or back, i nap immediatly after eating, whether i want to or not.

Oh ok, I hear ya.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Run the T3 ED

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    This could be due to your PWO nutrition as well.. Many people who spike their insulin PWO seem to have a crash shortly after, and the intensity of the leg workout and stress on the Nervous sytem doesn't help.

YO FRANKIE!

F U!

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    This could be due to your PWO nutrition as well.. Many people who spike their insulin PWO seem to have a crash shortly after, and the intensity of the leg workout and stress on the Nervous sytem doesn't help.

YO FRANKIE!

F U!

F U

Down to 9% waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Spiking the insulin PWO wrecks like %25 of the last bit of my workout cus i crash so hard. I just push thru it tho. I just tried this last week and pretty much never doing it again. I talked with one of Art Atwoods buddies at my gym and he was tellin me to eat protien preworkout and spike your insulin along with eating protein after workout. I found this to give my body a more intese workout. gonna keep tryint his tho to see how it works.

well the T3 is not for cutting just to keep bodtfat in check and help me get in a few more good cals
    Playing with your thyroid is what you're doing.. not 'keeping bodyfat in check'.

It's not like clen .. t3 is hormonal

You're either 'on' or 'off'...there's no in between.

Reduce the dosage and run ED... or stop running it period.

This is your 4th cycle.. I'll assume you've run test in all your previous cycles. I'll also assume that you've never experienced side effects like those you've reported...

So i'd fathom that the sides are all tren -related.

I tried tren very briefly.. constant sweating; insomnia; depression; vivid (hallucination-filled) dreams...and finally bronchitis (which is still plaguing me)... all at the low dose of 100 mg EOD.

Needless to say.. i dropped that shit.

Tren is no joke. Some people get no (or few) sides... Some people get every side reportable. It's a harsh drug imo.

Try a lower dose starting from the minimally effective dose. Ramp as your body allows. Honestly tho.. if the minimally effective dosage is giving you results.. i'd stay at said dosage

Good luck.

Nark

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Why are you running t3 on and off?
    thast what i was thinking
    i dont know TOO much about t3 but this sounds terrible

Playing with your thyroid is what you're doing.. not 'keeping bodyfat in check'.

It's not like clen .. t3 is hormonal

You're either 'on' or 'off'...there's no in between.

Reduce the dosage and run ED... or stop running it period.

iM NOT saying that the T3 is going to do all the work as far as keeping bodyfat down.I used T3 in my very1st it was sustanon ,deca ,winny
    any way with the T3 i know it did help me stay lean and when i came off i had no rebound so ive used this compound before

This is your 4th cycle.. I'll assume you've run test in all your previous cycles. I'll also assume that you've never experienced side effects like those you've reported...

So i'd fathom that the sides are all tren -related.

I tried tren very briefly.. constant sweating; insomnia; depression; vivid (hallucination-filled) dreams...and finally bronchitis (which is still plaguing me)... all at the low dose of 100 mg EOD.

Needless to say.. i dropped that shit.

Tren is no joke. Some people get no (or few) sides... Some people get every side reportable. It's a harsh drug imo.

Try a lower dose starting from the minimally effective dose. Ramp as your body allows. Honestly tho.. if the minimally effective dosage is giving you results.. i'd stay at said dosage

Good luck.

Nark

all my previuos cycles i felt great on test.These sides are new to me.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    for T3 to be used properly it has to be ran ed mate not the way you are using it.................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thread Information