MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member

Prop pain delay explanation?

I was just wondering if anyone had any theories on why prop only hurts about 18-24 hours after injection.

Injection day is usually painless, but the next day it hurts and knots up.

I cut the prop with tren . Could it be the tren has absorbed leaving the prop behind affter a certain period of time?

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    i dont know for sure but just look at how your body hurts after training through delayed response,even though it doesnt hurt while your training it,it sure does 24 hours or so later.other than that maybe theres a chemical explanation.

orton4 is offline Member
    its probally because of the short chained ester attatched to prop

sofus99 is offline Associate Member
    I believe the commonly believed explanation is that when the oil gets absorbed by the tissue, testosterone is left in its crystalline form, causing the pain.

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sofus99
    I believe the commonly believed explanation is that when the oil gets absorbed by the tissue, testosterone is left in its crystalline form, causing the pain.
    Then why would prop made with EO cause no pain?

beuleux is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand
    Then why would prop made with EO cause no pain?
    Id be curious to know the answer too, im about to do some prop, like to know the least painful... bump, anyone

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    i thought it had to do with some of the solvents u have to use with test p..

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    i wonder if its different with each pharm company that produces it. i had to cut my second cycle very short,i got through 2 weeks of prop with out any pain what-so-ever,yet the test e i took gave me some soreness,and i know the prop was legit.
    Last edited by helium3; 10-21-2006 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    i wonder if its different with each pharm company that produces it. i had to cut my second cycle very short,i got through 2 weeks of prop with out any pain what-so-ever,yet the test e i took gave me some soreness,and i know the prop was legit.
    yes it is brand specific... with a certain Pharmecutical grade/human grade company that shall remain nameless... I get soooo much pain... but from a UGL I buy from they sell "Painless Prop" (98% of people who use it report no pain) it's made with EO...great stuff IMO i'm not sure why everyone doesn't do it this way...

stuball is offline Banned
    yes it is brand specific... with a certain Pharmecutical grade/human grade company that shall remain nameless... I get soooo much pain... but from a UGL I buy from they sell "Painless Prop" (98% of people who use it report no pain) it's made with EO...great stuff IMO i'm not sure why everyone doesn't do it this way...
    Now you know everbody needs to know the lab !!!

hmmm are we talking a collective adjective refering to all things pertaing to a group of small european countries england, scotland, wales and northern ireland and a mythical fire breathing creature.

orton4 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    hmmm are we talking a collective adjective refering to all things pertaing to a group of small european countries england, scotland, wales and northern ireland and a mythical fire breathing creature.

that one you are talking bout does cause a lot of pain im running a 10 week prop cycle with that brand, painful but great results

Ive just been reading in the lab and apparantly if you make it at 1.5% BA, 15% BB its painless, Im might have to try making it Im too much of a pussy to put up with pain every day for 10-12 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    yes, that's the one i was refering to.

Uconish is offline Member
    i get a crazy stinging from using prop minutes after injecting.....as wierd as this may sound, i think that working the muslce that i injected into decreases the amount of pain....maybe its because of the excess blood flow to the site, not sure, but i know it works for me

orton4 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Uconish
    i get a crazy stinging from using prop minutes after injecting.....as wierd as this may sound, i think that working the muslce that i injected into decreases the amount of pain....maybe its because of the excess blood flow to the site, not sure, but i know it works for me

thats def. true i do the same thing i believe it spreads the oil out more as well

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to sound dumb, but what is EO?

ETHYL OLEATE apparantly its a thin oil you can read all about it in the lab

Thread Information