Thread: Pin Help

Rookie1974 is offline Associate Member

Pin Help

Im using these pins for HCG .....Heres the confusion.

What is an Unit (U)? I thought it was simply a .10cc. I can order either of the pins below. Notice that one is 1/2CC (100 U) and the second is 1cc (100 U). Same (U) different volume????

Terumo 29 G X 1/2", 1/2CC Syringe with Needle, (100 U). Latex free.
    or
    Terumo 29 G X 1/2", 1 CC Syringe with Needle, (100 U). Latex free.

the website is:
    http://***services.easystorecreator....ge_with_Needle

Thankx

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    k, no idea what kind of needles you're getting there, but all you need is 3cc, 1inch, 32gauge needles. there are tons of websites where you can order pins from. seems like the ones you were looking at are only 1/2", not nearly long enough for any intramuscular injection. you need at least a 1" needle. also, not sure how much hcg you're using, but i'd get a 3cc to make sure it will hold all you need it to.

i have to ask why are you asking about hcg, typically used for pct, when you don't even understand how to order the right needles and syringes???

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    k, no idea what kind of needles you're getting there, but all you need is 3cc, 1inch, 32gauge needles. there are tons of websites where you can order pins from. seems like the ones you were looking at are only 1/2", not nearly long enough for any intramuscular injection. you need at least a 1" needle. also, not sure how much hcg you're using, but i'd get a 3cc to make sure it will hold all you need it to.

i have to ask why are you asking about hcg, typically used for pct, when you don't even understand how to order the right needles and syringes???
    Dude the needles he is using are fine. He is obviously shooting SQ and not IM. Now the IU depends entirly on how you mixed the HCG in the first place.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Dude the needles he is using are fine. He is obviously shooting SQ and not IM. Now the IU depends entirly on how you mixed the HCG in the first place.
    hcg sq doesn't work very well. ask anyone who's tried it and at least 90% of the people who have will tell you the same thing. hcg has a poor absorption rate in fat. he needs to go im.

Thread Information