seriouslifter is offline Member

Nolva throughout cycle??

Who does this even if you dont really know your gyno prone? Doesnt it keep bloat down also and you cant really have to worry about gyno starting. Better safe than sorry.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I am lucky enough to not be gyno prone at all... Before I knew that I kept nolva on hand just in case though...Still do

tj979 is offline Associate Member
    you should have your nolva or what ever pct your going to run, before you even do your first shot

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Better safe than sorry, if you're unsure, use it all throughout cycle.

-Gear

BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member
    Im going to use it throughout my cycle as well. I don't know if Im gyno prone or not........ this will be my first cycle

GreekFreek82 is offline New Member
    What does your cycle look like? how much are you using?

I am gyno prone and what worked for me was waiting until week 3 or 4 to see if I had puffiness, redness of the skin or was retaining too much water.

I started using nolva 3 weeks into my cycle, because of the above reasons, and didnt stop until last day of PCT (With clomid beginning 2 weeks after my last Test E shot). Plus I'd say I kept 80% of my gains but im not sure if its cuz I was using nolva throughout.

I agree with Gear "better safe than sorry"

supermanssidekick is offline New Member
    doesn't using an anti-e through your cycle affects your gains?

seriouslifter is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekFreek82
    What does your cycle look like? how much are you using?

I am gyno prone and what worked for me was waiting until week 3 or 4 to see if I had puffiness, redness of the skin or was retaining too much water.

I started using nolva 3 weeks into my cycle, because of the above reasons, and didnt stop until last day of PCT (With clomid beginning 2 weeks after my last Test E shot). Plus I'd say I kept 80% of my gains but im not sure if its cuz I was using nolva throughout.

I agree with Gear "better safe than sorry"
    525mg prop, 350mg tren , then top it off with some winny tabs.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanssidekick
    doesn't using an anti-e through your cycle affects your gains?
    No.

I'm amazed the Nolva has reduced some peoples bloat. Doesn't do shit for me.

Gekko101 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekFreek82 View Post

This is very old topic, sorry about that. But I had to ask as this is close to my current situation, where I'm suffering from major skin redness on my throat and neck, after using 5-6weeks of Test and Dbol . (Only small quantity of dbol, 20mg/dfor last 2 weeks..) BP is low and other blood values also, but skin is so red that it looks like it's burned in sun very badly, and feels hot and sore too. This happens only in throat/chest/neck area. Any medical lotions don't help, neither do anti-histamines, all been tested allready. Looks pretty freak...

So I noticed the part "waiting until week 3 or 4 to see if I had puffiness, redness of the skin" and then using Nolva, does Nolva help for the skin redness as well? If it does, how does it do that?

That's something I haven't tried, but I have lots of Nolva for my PCT so I could try that, but did I read that correctly or misunderstood something?

Gekko101 is offline Junior Member
    Well, to answer to myself - yes it seems to help to the "androgenic flush". 10-20mg/d nolva and the redness is not so bad anymore.

Thread Information