front loading questions!!!

my cycle is going to consist of 750mgs test e weekly and 30mgs d ball daily and 0.25 aramidex daily. but week 1 i want to front load the test e so i will have to inject 1500mgs test e 1st week. how shall i do it exectly because i never did it before??????????

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    im not a front loading expert but, if you have dbol for weeks 1-6 im not sure if you realy need to frontload your injectable and even still,1500mg might be high, maybe 1250mg, but i could be wrong.

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    my cycle is going to consist of 750mgs test e weekly and 30mgs d ball daily and 0.25 aramidex daily. but week 1 i want to front load the test e so i will have to inject 1500mgs test e 1st week. how shall i do it exectly because i never did it before??????????
    Are you doing 325 twice a week ?????

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member

is this your first cycle..? I am not a big fan of preloading .. I have done it but IMO you will get a lkick start with the dball So I would just let the test E do its job in due time

Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    Are you doing 325 twice a week ?????
    hi i am doing 375mgs monday and 375 mg thursday so shall i do 1st week frontload 750mgs monday and 750mgs thursday then week 2 return to normal mon 375mgs monday and thursday 375mg thursday?

what do you think about frontloading ? those it work mates?

no no its my 5th cycle but i have been 4 months off cycle

hi i am doing 375mgs monday and 375 mg thursday so shall i do 1st week frontload 750mgs monday and 750mgs thursday then week 2 return to normal mon 375mgs monday and thursday 375mg thursday?

what do you think about frontloading ? those it work mates?
    Sorry about the 325 mgs my heads up my as$ today, like V said you are doin d-bol so there is really no need to frontload but if you insist just frontload 750mgs on mon then do your 375mgs as planed, i dont see it really doin much more but thats just me, one way or the other your only talkin about a couple of days, when you got the whole cycle in front of you...

i think you are right kick start with d ball does miracles mates no need of front loading but some people say that it works wonders and i was going to give it a try

i think you are right kick start with d ball does miracles mates no need of front loading but some people say that it works wonders and i was going to give it a try
    Im not against it, i just dont know if it is really affective, i have done it before but i cant tell you if it worked, i mean i didnt blow up in a week, so its up to you... Good Luck ...

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    well a lot of people say frontloading makes no difference...

my guess is any effects would be more psycological.... thinking ya gotta big dose 2 get ya on ya way so more determined to workout harder....

stick with the dbol - always does the trick 4 me!

Thread Information