embrace18 is offline New Member

Injecting Problem--Help!

Hello again, I am new to injecting so please stick with me. I got my gear today, and I cracked open an ample, and then stuck the needle in to surge out juice. When I did this, the needle couldn't suck up the juice very well, and I always had a clob of air beneath the black marker. Question, should there be any small air bubbles below the black measurer? Please let me know. Thanks!!

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    bro when using AMps there is no way to blow air and get pressure ... second what size pin are you trying this with ? because 18 guage is ideal for drawing from Amps or vials for that matter

Injection Help

I was told to use 23g... After I crack the neck, I stick the needle straight down, and then draw back.. There is air above the juice, but below the black marker. Could I still shoot? Thanks!!

Injection Help

I guess another question is--When I stick the needles in the amp, do I flip the amp over like you would on a vial, and then draw back? Please Help

ITALIANMAN is offline Junior Member
    bro looks like you have alot to learn....First you should use a bigger pin this will make it alot easier to suck it up....Dont flip just draw back slowly...make sure to switch the neeedle before you inject do not i repeat do not use the same needle....

tj979 is offline Associate Member
    I use sust amps and I found this works for me, Warm the amps up before cracking them the oil will suck out easier, do this by filling a dixie cup up with hot water from the tap, then crack the neck stick the needle in the amp and pull back 3/4's of the way this will create a vaccume like suction in the amp and the heated oil will suck out very easily it does take a minute or two to fill the syringe, after this is done tip the syringe up side downand pull back the 1/4 thats left of air then push the oil to the top of the syringe this will eliminate the big air bubble, (note* there will be a lot of little tiny bubbles THIS IS OK) take off the needle and change it to a new one, and push the oil so that some comes out of the needle (plus the oil will act as a lube when sticking it in the injection site) and you should be good to go.

Good luck bro

tj979 is offline Associate Member
    Oh, pin size doesnt matter i normally use 3 cc syringe with a 25 gage 1 inch needle, thats effing tiny, ive even used a 5/8 needle 25 g thats more effing tiny, as you do it more you will learn your own system

BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member
    Anyone know if its better to use 22g 1" for glutes or 23g 1 1/2"?? thanks B/F% is 16-19

Thread Information