tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member

Winny and Zits.....???

I finished running 300 mg of winny@wk and 200mg@ of enthanate wk. I was doing an 8 week cycle of E and finished the cycle by adding 3 wks of winny. AFter i added the winny, i broke out like a Mother in my under arm area from the pits to my lower forearms?

The zits didn't appear until i did the Winny...

Anyone experience this?
    Last edited by tcw; 10-23-2006 at 07:32 PM.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone is different. I know of ALOT of people who get tons of zits from test and winstrol .

It's pretty common, but it depends on how sensitive your body is to sides.

I don't get zits while on, but I do shower 2-3 times a day while on aswell (and tan) which does help.

pit_bully is offline Associate Member
    Im not sure if this will help,but I will share my experiences with you. I have had a small run in with zits while on. I get zits while Im not on so I dont get to alarmed. I found that as soon as I run anti-E while on my zits are to a minimum. I usually have 1 or 2 at the most, nothing grotesque though. You didnt mention if you we're running anti-E or not so I can only tell you that this does in fact help --->ME.

When I do get them I sometimes get strange zits that never seem to head like a traditional zit. I call 'em "Sauce Zits" (I only get these kind while Im on the sauce) They get red, swell up a bit and are sore, but never seem to get the head on them. I try and pop 'em, but rarely will anything come out. When I do get these particular "Sauce Zits" I have found that applying "BenzaClin" (clindamycin-benzoyl peroxide gel) seems to getit under control instantly and they go away.

Hope this helps ya out in some way.

donberry427 is offline Associate Member
    IF it gets to bad you might wanna go to the dermatologist and get on accutane...

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pit_bully
    Im not sure if this will help,but I will share my experiences with you. I have had a small run in with zits while on. I get zits while Im not on so I dont get to alarmed. I found that as soon as I run anti-E while on my zits are to a minimum. I usually have 1 or 2 at the most, nothing grotesque though. You didnt mention if you we're running anti-E or not so I can only tell you that this does in fact help --->ME.

When I do get them I sometimes get strange zits that never seem to head like a traditional zit. I call 'em "Sauce Zits" (I only get these kind while Im on the sauce) They get red, swell up a bit and are sore, but never seem to get the head on them. I try and pop 'em, but rarely will anything come out. When I do get these particular "Sauce Zits" I have found that applying "BenzaClin" (clindamycin-benzoyl peroxide gel) seems to getit under control instantly and they go away.

Hope this helps ya out in some way.

Hey Thanks Pit Bully...i know EXACTLY what you are talking about. I get those zits that have no-head and never go away...Geez...l NEVER SAW ARNOLD with Any Zits on His Back....????

What the ~@%!

Thread Information