Thread: cycle help?

gee brown is offline Junior Member

cycle help?

i currently weigh 190lbs and im 6ft training for a year and a half, my cycle is 400mg deca ew,750 karachi sus ew and 60mg of d,bol started this 4 days ago whats the minimum amount of kcals i would need to grow on this each day,and how long till i notice the d,bol to kick in ,thanks

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i assume that this is not ur 1st cycle
    consume calories as much as u can & drink ur protien & dextrose imediatly post work out
    but u didnt mention any thing abouy anti e or pct

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gee brown
    i currently weigh 190lbs and im 6ft training for a year and a half, my cycle is 400mg deca ew,750 karachi sus ew and 60mg of d,bol started this 4 days ago whats the minimum amount of kcals i would need to grow on this each day,and how long till i notice the d,bol to kick in ,thanks

whats your age / cycle history ? to be honest 6" and 190 and only training a year.. I would say that a much better natty base of LBM is need before you even take this cycle ( but you did it any way).... this is the problem with most (not just you) One must have sertin things in oreder to benifit from AAS .. or reach a point in body devolpment that is ideal for growth .. two have diet down to a science .. for growing or cutting.... also a mature level is also needed when useing AAS... I think that you jumped the gun .. becasue you should know what amount of cals is needed for a AAS cycle as well as PCt and running A'I's ...

So i would be hitting the diet and training fourms as I am sure Your training needs adjusted as well as your diet ... and to answer your question .. someone your hight and frame should be taking in 4-5000cals a day Mixed protein and carbs also fat .......Please take the time to research and belive me once you can dial in with diet and training .. the goals are endless

Oh and welcome to AR please read the rules

Thread Information