gamehunters2000 is offline New Member

Cycle Question ? Its My First Time Need Help

i just got 15 amps of Sustanon 250mg . My friend said i should take one every 5 days . When i told my other friends about this they saying its too little so im very confused and would like to know how much i should take and should i also stack ? This is my very first time and i want to do it correctly and be safe with my 1st cycle ?

When should i implement a anti estrogen during the cycle ?

When should i begin my clomid therapy and i also heard this is a good time to combine a anti - estrogen with your clomid ?

My Stats

Male / 32 years old
    5"7
    150 pounds
    12 % Body Fat

Thanks Everyone on this forum for an imput you can give me .

lanky is offline Associate Member
    i will probably be the first of a long list of people to tell you this but you should do quite a bit more research before u dabble with aas

most people will tell you for a first cycle u should run 10-12 weeks of test

at 5'7" 150 lbs you are nowhere near ready for aas

what is your daily caloric intake?
    how many years have you been training?

do yourself a favor and hold off on the aas while you get your training and diet in check until you build a base and have enough knowledge to do a cycle correctly

good luck.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    for a first cycle your better of using test-e as that will give you stable bloodlevels with only 2 shots ew, sust needs to be shot eod.

but as said research a bit more before jumping into a cycle.

-rodge

wishmasterATM is offline Banned
    dude advice here they will always tell yu to read first, so if you read you really would not have to ask..thats why I never ask anymore

gamehunters2000 is offline New Member
    i apologize if i bothered anyone was just trying to get the correct information do to the fact everyone always had different opinions . im a newbie to the forum so ill just take your advice wishmaster and do extensive research . Thanks for your time guys .

Cheers

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gamehunters2000
    i apologize if i bothered anyone was just trying to get the correct information do to the fact everyone always had different opinions . im a newbie to the forum so ill just take your advice wishmaster and do extensive research . Thanks for your time guys .

Cheers
    don't worry

good luck readin up and if you got any specific questions afterwards then we are more then happy to help you out, but you gotta know the basics first.

-rodge

lanky is offline Associate Member
    check out the stickies in all the different forums, they are at the top of each forum in red and are very informative

Thread Information