Rexmasters is offline New Member

Question How much Sust. is enough?

I'm currently on:

Sust. 250 mg. weekly
    Deca 200mg. weekly
    Dinabol 20 mg. day

started 6'1", 208lbs, about 10% b.f.--have gained about 15 pounds in three weeks. My supplier tells me that I should not increase my dosages, however, everything I read here seems to indicate that others are using between as much as 500-1000 sust. weekly, and at least 400 Deca weekly.

Any sincere advice would be greatly appreciated.

Rex

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    hey your gains w/ that cycle is good i wouldn't adjust the dosage if what you already got is working for you
    peace

Okay...first off damn you have a good supplier as most would tell you to slam the shit so you buy more so you need to keep that bastard !!! L.O.L.

Second how old are you ???

How many cycles have you done ??

And what are you goals.

Sorry so many questions I just do not want to give bad advice..

Why are you wanting to use sus. ??

My thoughts are to use a single ester..

Going on the assumption that this is your first cycle or you are very fresh to this, I would say use a single ester and keep the dosage low.

Some say 200mg is to low but i say it is not if you are getting results.

More IS NOT BETTER !!!!!!! And may make future gains harder and you may need even larger and larger amounts to get any gains.

If your gains are not what you want look into adding other compounds instead of upping the test.

Save the high test for later cycles.

I personally am doing lots of reading on Anavar and it may offer you some good results without upping the test. It seems to be a cure all drug and offers great strength which can lead to putting on muscle of course. Well if everything else is in place like eating and so forth.

As for the amount..well for a first cycle, again I say a single ester, I think you can stick with 200mg.

Personaly I would run it for a good length of time 10-12 weeks and make sure you plan a good post cycle to help maintain gains.

Deca at 200mg per week i feel will help but yes at 400mg it may be more effective but AGAIN for a first timer i see no reason to go hard core...200mg should offer a general lube job for the joints and works great with test. Well it works great with everything but anyway...

All and all 15 pounds in 3 weeks i would say it is working but I would like to push you torwards a single ester if you can get it..

Soo much easier to maintain levels and planning post cycle..

This is just all IMHO bro...

Hope i have helped..

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I usually recommend 400mg/week deca and 500mg/week sust...but I've seen and heard of guys who have made great gains on the dosages you've laid out as well. Especially if it's a first cycle or the user has only a few cycles under thier belt. IMO the 15lbs youi have now is exclusivly from the dbol as it takes 2-3 weeks for suust to kick in and 3-4 weeks for deca to kick in. Regardless, good work so far...stay with what you sare comfortable with. If you want to bump dosages wait until your next cycle. Good luck.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Pete235
    [B]I usually recommend 400mg/week deca and 500mg/week sust...
    but I've seen and heard of guys who have made great gains on the dosages you've laid out as well. Especially if it's a first cycle or the user has only a few cycles under thier belt.

I agree Pete but was not sure how many cycles he has done ??

IMO the 15lbs youi have now is exclusivly from the dbol

<<<<< I think that is 100% correct as well.

as it takes 2-3 weeks for suust to kick in

Well the prop in the sus will kick in sooner but to get the full useage of all the esters in sus yes.

that is why i am not a fan of sust unless it is injected ED or EOD.

May sound like a shit load of test per week but if you do the math it really is not as much as you would think..

Regardless, good work so far...stay with what you sare comfortable with. If you want to bump dosages wait until your next cycle. Good luck.

dido that...

Originally posted by PURE ADRENALINE
    Well the prop in the sus will kick in sooner but to get the full useage of all the esters in sus yes.

that is why i am not a fan of sust unless it is injected ED or EOD.
    I could be wrong here PA but if he's only doing 250mg/week of sust, then only 60mg of test is prop...correct? That's why I figured he would barely even feel the kick from the prop. Regarless, I believe we are pretty much thinking along the same lines.

Originally posted by Pete235

I could be wrong here PA but if he's only doing 250mg/week of sust, then only 60mg of test is prop...correct? That's why I figured he would barely even feel the kick from the prop. Regarless, I believe we are pretty much thinking along the same lines.

NOPE you are correct bro I guess he really would not notice that small amount...good point !!!

BUT I still like single esters !!!!

man sust is just to much math for me to plan post cycle !!!

The saying "keep it simple stupid" is my slogan for life !!!!

Hmmm damn Pete now you have me thinking bro !!! Really I guess would he notice much at all from any of it at that level for using sust. ??

I mean is he really ever getting 250mg per week ???

I thik maybe it is safe to say 500mg is better even for a first time user huh ???

Damn i hate when i start thinkng it gives me a damn head ache !!!!

Originally posted by PURE ADRENALINE
    BUT I still like single esters !!!!
    I'm with you all the way...enth or cyp for bulking prop for cutting

Rexmasters is offline New Member
    Thanks for your replies.

To provide more info...

I am 37.5 years old--6'1", now 222lbs, W-34, C-45.5, A-16.25, calves 17.5. Weighed only about 155 until age 24, then about 175 for many years. Have trained heavily, on and off, for about 10 years. Now train with a certifed trainer, and have consistently for two years. First cycle was about 1.5 years ago (EQ / Test Depot). I gained about 25lbs., and kept about 10 after. (Was a bad experience, since I got some contaminated gear from Mexico) Later used each D-bol/A-drol (alone and sep), Anavar , Anabolex (couldn't stay awake all day and had horrible joint pain).

I have read a lot about the Sust. controversy. My supplier said I would be pleased (I don't even want to imply how much he handles), and I have been so far.

I only0 added the D-bol to the current cycle a few days ago, so the gains I have are certainly not from this.

I am consuming food all day, very low fat, protein shakes, carb shakes, etc. Drink all day, and spend the day in the bathroom. I have to urinate as many as four times during the night. My worst side effects seem to be erratic sleep patterns, and excessive sweating (especially at night). All is managable, however.

Any further information would be most appreciated.

Rex

Bro if you are having gains like that and were not using dbol right away i am not sure what to say...I can't seem to see what would kick in that fast to give weight gains like that...

Sounds to me like you have great receptors i guess ???

None the less sust is a popular brand i am just trying to help you make an easier cycle to plan recovery for...

Bottom line if its not broke..... don't fix it !!!

All the chemistry in the world does not mean shit to good old experience in my book !!!

What works for me and PETE may not work for others so if your gaining stay with it.

Thread Information