Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    nwbhl is offline New Member

i ended up in the hospital

hi guys newbie here but have been traing for 4 yrs now i took test cypionate a week ago 600mg and all was good i have high blood pressure and take altace 20mg a day two capsules a day to maintain my blood pressure.

week 2 which was monday i shot 1200mg of test cypionate all at once which is 4 ccs each i have test 300mg per ml. i kept moving the needle inside me it was not a great injection i aspirated no blood injected the juice in and blood came out a bit all was good no coughs . later on at night i kept getting pain in the heart sharp pain in the heart needle like my heart started to beat fast real fast like it was gonna explode. it felt like a heart attack almost but no pain a little but nothing serious. i couldnt sleep went to the emergency hospital scared to death told doctor the real story that i injected 1200mg of test at once. he checked my heart and said heart is good. checked my blood and did blood test all good and check my chest all good. check my blood pressure it was real high 169/90 did i have a heart attack and i was hot feeling hot and was scared. my doctor said i had a irregular heart beat as well.

i shot 1200mg on monday 4 hours later im in the hospital in emergency i thought test didnt kick in till 4 or 5 weeks. i dont wanna stop the cycle i know i injected to much i think that was the reason or did i shot into a vein or blood vessel. today is thursday im taking my blood pressure medication and some garlic and blood pressure is 120/82 feel good the heart is good no seizures or sharp pains what happened did i hit a vein or blood vessel or took to much test i took 600mg week 1 was fine but 1200 wow felt bad real bad ended up in the hospital.

no flaming please newbie here just give me advice thanks any experts with blood pressure would be great and what would happen if i shoot into a vein what a symptoms and if blood vessel ruptures

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nwbhl
    hi guys newbie here but have been traing for 4 yrs now i took test cypionate a week ago 600mg and all was good i have high blood pressure and take altace 20mg a day two capsules a day to maintain my blood pressure.

week 2 which was monday i shot 1200mg of test cypionate all at once which is 4 ccs each i have test 300mg per ml. i kept moving the needle inside me it was not a great injection i aspirated no blood injected the juice in and blood came out a bit all was good no coughs . later on at night i kept getting pain in the heart sharp pain in the heart needle like my heart started to beat fast real fast like it was gonna explode. it felt like a heart attack almost but no pain a little but nothing serious. i couldnt sleep went to the emergency hospital scared to death told doctor the real story that i injected 1200mg of test at once. he checked my heart and said heart is good. checked my blood and did blood test all good and check my chest all good. check my blood pressure it was real high 169/90 did i have a heart attack and i was hot feeling hot and was scared. my doctor said i had a irregular heart beat as well.

i shot 1200mg on monday 4 hours later im in the hospital in emergency i thought test didnt kick in till 4 or 5 weeks. i dont wanna stop the cycle i know i injected to much i think that was the reason or did i shot into a vein or blood vessel. today is thursday im taking my blood pressure medication and some garlic and blood pressure is 120/82 feel good the heart is good no seizures or sharp pains what happened did i hit a vein or blood vessel or took to much test i took 600mg week 1 was fine but 1200 wow felt bad real bad ended up in the hospital.

no flaming please newbie here just give me advice thanks any experts with blood pressure would be great and what would happen if i shoot into a vein what a symptoms and if blood vessel ruptures
    Panic attack ?????

1200mgs of test really isn't that much.
    Alot do that much.
    Were all your tests good, other than the BP which you said was high to begin with?
    Did you have an irregular heart beat to begin with?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    1. that is way toomuch gear.

2. sounds like a panic attack

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    simple. stop shooting 1200mgs at a time and see what happends. why your not splitting it up, i dont know. if your a newbie and your doing 1200mgs of it a week, i dont know what to say. did you do any research at all before starting?

Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    Panic attack ?????

Thats what I was gonna say if he answered my questions with his tests all being normal.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i sometimes get anxiety feelings in my chest.

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    1. that is way toomuch gear.

2. sounds like a panic attack
    More people go to the hospital thinkin they are having a heart attack, when its just a panic attack !!! They give ya some Valium then send ya home !!!

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    More people go to the hospital thinkin they are having a heart attack, when its just a panic attack !!! They give ya some Valium then send ya home !!!
    Yep....been there.....gave me xanix....god i love those things when anxiety levels are high

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    Yep....been there.....gave me xanix....god i love those things when anxiety levels are high
    There is nothing worse than a panic attack, you feal like the devil's in your body !!!!

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    simple. stop shooting 1200mgs at a time and see what happends. why your not splitting it up, i dont know. if your a newbie and your doing 1200mgs of it a week, i dont know what to say. did you do any research at all before starting?

I agree,your better off splitting it up
    & not running so much if your new to it.

what is a panic attack i have shot several shots before and more test than 1200mg before too. my heart beat has always been normal and it was just my blood pressure was real high i kept getting sharp pain in the heart area especially . my bp was high my heart would beat fast and than weird things would happen.

spiderman405 is offline Junior Member

Yes 1200mg all at once is alot, especially for a newbie. I have taken cycles for over 13 years and have never done that much even in a week. the most ive ever done is 800 mg per week. I have been lifting serious for 19 years and am very muscular and good size. This is alot. I have never even thought about doing that much in one shot. If I was going to do that much I think I would split it up to twice per week though. But for a newbie you dont need to take that much

the only difference i noticed was bp was real high my normal bp is 130 it was 170 almost. my heart would beat fast and needle like pain came and went i was jumping in my bed off and on and didnt sleep all night.

if it was panic attack i felt the symptoms 3 days later still breathing heavy as well so i dont think it was a panic attack.

but what lead to the heartbeat going fast and needlle like pain was it high blood pressure no more screwing around taking 600mg a week. but i just wanna get to the bottom of this .

doublefister is offline Associate Member
    Alot of the times you will have an irregular heart beat from not being hydrated enough. I got the stomach flu not too long ago and went to the doctor. He checked my heart and told me that I needed to go to the emergency room right away. Got me all scared and shit that when I was there they check my heart again and put me first before anyone else in the room which made it worse. Ends up that I had the stomach flu and was dehydrated even though I was drinking fluids it wasnt enough.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    When you say you are a newb and shooting 1200mg in one shot all i can do is laugh at you. Some need to learn the hard way i guess. It is mind blowing how many people just inject stuff into their bodies without even doing the proper research.

Test: wins You

i love test im a newbie on this board but what happened it felt like a seizure it was real weird sharp pain i really think it was my blood pressure going up because of 1200mg of test.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    To me..is sounds like your stressing
    right now,just try to relax a bit...

While doing so,get that cycle in order
    and I would not run 1200mg wk.

i have no stress what so ever i think i was stressful doing the cycle but otherwise i was fine. i dont drink alot of water but i seriously think it was the blood pressure my doctor said sooner or later your gonna have a heart attack from steroids your blood pressure keeps on going up and down like a yo yo and said you realize you have high blood pressure and are young and are taking 20mg of altace rather than 10mg of altace daily your asking for heart attack. now i had a question does garlic reduce blood pressure.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like you need to get your medical problems figured out before you start juicing.

ITALIANMAN is offline Junior Member
    couldnt have said it better flgator

i have no medical problems whatsover i think where i screwed up is 1200mg all in one day all at once that is insane i should have spread it out twice a week is 600mg all at once insane dose help me out.and is 600mg considered crazy dose im gonna go low now no risks screw the high doses

test-e-junky is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    1200mgs of test really isn't that much.
    Alot do that much.
    Were all your tests good, other than the BP which you said was high to begin with?
    Did you have an irregular heart beat to begin with?
    4 cc's all at once for a newbie cycle for a guy with high BP, isnt alot?
    very suprised at this response.
    Last edited by test-e-junky; 10-27-2006 at 02:05 AM.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    i have no medical problems whatsover i think where i screwed up is 1200mg all in one day all at once that is insane i should have spread it out twice a week is 600mg all at once insane dose help me out.and is 600mg considered crazy dose im gonna go low now no risks screw the high doses
    Yeah you do...You have ****ed up blood pressure, which you son't seem to have any control over.

Stop blaming it on injecting too much oil.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    There is nothing worse than a panic attack, you feal like the devil's in your body !!!!
    LOL. Thats funny you mention that, cause when i started having panic attacks the thought definately passed through my mind "am i possessed or something?" Panic attacks are scary bro, and I'll put all my money that that's what happened. They are caused from anxiety levels scky rocketing. Best way to deal with them is to get your mind off it. Throw in a movie, read a book, deep controlled breathing. Do something.

if it was panic attack i felt the symptoms 3 days later still breathing heavy as well so i dont think it was a panic attack.
    Panic attacks can, and do, come back. Its not like once you have one, you'll never ever have another again. Some are more severe then others too. Just do yourself a favor and research anxiety/panic attacks online real quick. See if those symptoms match yours.

Quote Originally Posted by test-e-junky

I didn't mean it like that. But I could see how ppl may think that now reading it. He said he miscalculated and accidently injected 1200mgs once. Not that he was going to do it week after week. That would be ALOT for someones 1st cycle. I was just stating that 1200mgs in one injection , shouldnt cause a heart attack or any other life threatening results, because alot do that and alot do more. Now cycle after cycle with high doses is unhealthy for sure. But One injections of 1gram of test shouldn't kill a healthy man.

I didn't mean it like that. But I could see how ppl may think that now reading it. He said he miscalculated and accidently injected 1200mgs once. Not that he was going to do it week after week. That would be ALOT for someones 1st cycle. I was just stating that 1200mgs in one injection , shouldnt cause a heart attack or any other life threatening results, because alot do that and alot do more. Now cycle after cycle with high doses is unhealthy for sure. But One injections of 1gram of test shouldn't kill a healthy man.
    ok thats cool, i wasnt tring to call you out, i just did not want him to think that much at once was advised for him to take.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    If this is your first cycle why the hell are you running over a meg of test? You can grow off of 250mg. Don't shoot over 500mg a week. Sheer stupidity. More is not always better.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member

Inject more frequently, with smaller doses.

Nwbhl,

Did you intend to inject the same amount every week? 1200 ml. /wk.?

Zounds!

That is not a cycle for a newbie. Serious guys who have been at it for years talk about when they first hit "a gram"; ie: 1000 ml./wk.

I've got high blood-pressure which is pretty much under control. Keep your dosages level and consistent. I inject every other day, or every third day at the most. I've found this gives me good muscle gains without elevating my b.p. too much.

You running anything else with that Test.?

-BigLittleTim

body_by_donuts is offline Junior Member
    i have no stress what so ever i think i was stressful doing the cycle but otherwise i was fine. i dont drink alot of water but i seriously think it was the blood pressure my doctor said sooner or later your gonna have a heart attack from steroids your blood pressure keeps on going up and down like a yo yo and said you realize you have high blood pressure and are young and are taking 20mg of altace rather than 10mg of altace daily your asking for heart attack. now i had a question does garlic reduce blood pressure.
    Go to the Drs and get some paxil, take it for 3/4 months. Panic attacks suck, and some time you'll be the most relaxed doing nothing and can get one.

Have it check, I was in an out of ER's cause of them.

and why 1200mg's of test? Dont like anything else?

spiderman405 is offline Junior Member
    test-e junky---obviously you are young and stupid also. This is an extreme amout to use unless you just have horrible genetics or you are a pro bodybuilder. For a newbie this is way to much regardless of high blood pressure. this is an enormous amount of juice. I can take 200 mg a week of test and get great results. This is ridiculous how far in the gutter with the minds people have gone. I am 5'6" 198 10% bodyfat and heavily muscluar. I need to post a pic of myself to show that you do not need to take these ridicolous amount to get big

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman405
    test-e junky---obviously you are young and stupid also. This is an extreme amout to use unless you just have horrible genetics or you are a pro bodybuilder. For a newbie this is way to much regardless of high blood pressure. this is an enormous amount of juice. I can take 200 mg a week of test and get great results. This is ridiculous how far in the gutter with the minds people have gone. I am 5'6" 198 10% bodyfat and heavily muscluar. I need to post a pic of myself to show that you do not need to take these ridicolous amount to get big

I think he miscalculated his measurements.....newbie mistake..Not the end of the world....Once he found must have thought about it and dwelled on it, which in turn caused him anxiety and stress, the went into panic mode...maybe hes a hyperchondriac aswell....But name calling isnt necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman405
    whaaa?? that is what i am saying,. it is way too much. hellmask is the one who said it wasnt that much not me. i questioned his response. please read my post again before you ASS UME.
    thank you

whaaa?? that is what i am saying,. it is way too much. hellmask is the one who said it wasnt that much not me. i questioned his response. please read my post again before you ASS UME.
    thank you

I think hes talking to the original poster and got your name mixed up...lol thats what I thought when I read his post.

I think hes talking to the original poster and got your name mixed up...lol thats what I thought when I read his post.
    nah , he put "also" spiderman thought i was saying it wasnt alot for a newbie he missed the ? mark it seems. lol

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    though i agree with what many have said that this may have very well just been an anxiety attack, considering the high doseage, it may very well be something else. i don't think the advice of telling him to "get paxil" or other anti-anxiety meds is a good idea. to be honest, anxiety meds in general are a horrible idea, even if you do know you have anxiety attacks. i've discussed this before in this board in detail but let me just say here that anti-anxiety meds only mask symptoms and do not treat the underlying psychological conditions causing the attacks.

for starters, what kind of irregular heart beat did the doctor tell you that you have? second, you said you had sharp pains in your chest, right? now, were you still having those sharp pains when you went to the doctor? if so and he said there was nothing wrong, then 99.9% chance odds are there isn't anything wrong and it is anxiety. hormonal imbalances can trigger anxiety attacks, so it may have very well been the cause. at 1200mg, you slammed your body with ridiculous amounts of hormones. then again, you got the pains later that night, at which point i don't believe much of that 1200mg would have even been absorbed.

only advice i can give you at this point is a dose that high isn't necessary at your level of experience and is complete overkill. you may very well gain just as much mass as you would off 1/2 that dose. your body can only grow so much at one time, so more gear doesn't necessarily mean more size. anyway, get back in regards to my questions above and i'll see if i can't help more.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just a panic attack.... no biggie you just gotta relax, some meds help like xanax or any blood pressure meds... just tell your reg doc youve been having bad panic attacks. Theyll proabbly give you something quick acting like xan,val, and then a long term like metroprolol

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by james21
    Just a panic attack.... no biggie you just gotta relax, some meds help like xanax or any blood pressure meds... just tell your reg doc youve been having bad panic attacks. Theyll proabbly give you something quick acting like xan,val, and then a long term like metroprolol
    helps if you read prior posts before posting so you don't post THE SAME EXACT INFORMATION THEY DO!!! also, as i already stated above, i think this is horrible advice and very well may not be the problem and even if it is, MEDS ARE NOT THE SOLUTION!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information