BBchix is offline New Member

.com ordering problem/help

Ok, i used a .com that i know alot of people use to order my var, im stocking up for my next cycle. I payed with WU and recieved it on my PO BOX, great time, although the packing could have been better.
    A month later i bought 2 packs of Primo tabs, i used CC (dumb i know) and never recieved an order. Later i found if payed with CC they dont ship to PO BOXes (why?).
    Since then i have not came accross a site i felt comfortable with ordering. I went to the old site that i recieved an item and got 'scamed'. Im debating placing an orer for the Primo+another pack of var (then id be stocked on var and just need to save for more primo), but i dont want to risk losing 850$.

Im asking for help form thoes who had a similar experiance with this kind of thing. Should i trust them and call it my fault, or was it theirs? I dont think they understand english well because when i tried to tell them that I made a mistake and what can i do they just kept confirming my PO BOX address and wouldnt let me swich it or do anything.

This time i plan to use WU.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    live & learn.

parraboy is offline New Member
    im thinking of ordering online aswell,im a bit worried 2 .

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    being that you are both newbies here....stick around...read, learn, make some quality contributions to the board & when you get to 45 days & 100posts, then a willing mod or vet may check a source for you if they want to.. thats your best bet.

davidboy is offline Associate Member
    .com are too risky..bro..talk to your other gym buddys and they will give your better source..stay safe

body_by_donuts is offline Junior Member
    Dont mess with .com's and never us a CC.

parraboy is offline New Member
    i dont use CC,and the guys at the gym say they can get stuff but they cant, just dont know if fake or real.

gottibme is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I get the same problems,I bought some gear for my first cycle earlyier this year and now my friend is always busy and im stuck with trying the .coms,I havent yet but there is two im interested in,I know what you mean,people fake of what they can get in the gym.

Thread Information