MrTAME is offline Associate Member

What to Use at what dose?

I have a tiny little bit of pre existing gyno, not noticeable to anyone else but it is to me.

I am going to be running test E at 750 Mg per week for 12 weeks along with 45 mg's of D-bol ed for the first 6 weeks.

I am not sure what I should use for an AI...I Know that using 1 mg of adex ed will do the trick but do you think I could use .5 mg ed? The last cycle I did was sust and d-bol without any AI's (they werent around in 2000) just used Nolva when the nips itched a lil. Since I have never used an AI before I was thinking I could get away with .5 mg ed to keep away gyno, I just dont want this gyno to get any worse at all. Post cycle I am going to run 2.5 mg's of letro ED to get rid of this gyno that I have now, I don't know how long to run it for though.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?...reversing+gyno

C_bino wrote this and has helped alot of members.

Thats an awesome thresd! thanks for the link...I will definately put that Gyno reversal trick to use.

As far as running an AI when on cycle what do people think about running .5 mg's of adex ed to keep that tiny little bit of pre existing gyno from getting worse? I don't really want to go with something as potent as letro for a complete cycle. If people recomend it I can up the adex to 1 mg ed but would that be overkill?

Sorry gotta bump this...just need a lil feedback on my last question

Thread Information