jcMATwr57 is offline New Member

Customs Seizure Letter...

Got my first ever seizure letter today for a small package of dbol , can't believe it got seized . Letter says they got my dbol and blah blah blah but the rest doesnt make much sense. I'm assuming i shouldn't respond to the letter like they tell you to and just throw it away right? Also, has anyone had experience on getting successful delivery with other packages even if your address was already flagged? And if they seize another package after you have been flagged, do you think they will do a controlled delivery, even if the amount of gear is really small? Should I wait awhile before I make another order (None of the people i know would let me use their address). Please help me out bros if you have experience with this. This sucks because another package is already on its way...

KeyMastur is offline VET
    No, fill it out and tell them it's yours. Demand they send you the stuff or your dog will not get healthy.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    LOL...what???

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,I would def. reconsider ordering again from there...especially if youve been flagged.

anyone else have some advice?

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Just do nothing.

LPR

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Its a loss... there are so many addy;s in the us you can its probably not flagged. But if your paranoid go ahead and order from someone else or just go domestic

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Btw the place I ordered from ships to Po boxes. So perhaps yours does too. Just a suggestion. My stuff just came in last week, I was nervous because I had to go pick it up at the USPS office. The lady looked at me kinda weird but gave me my stuff so I dont know brother. Go for the Po box if you can, if they wont ship to it then find a new source.

rafael is offline Associate Member
    hi..even thou im new here..ive dealt with this situation before...here is what happened....last year..i ordered substance A from a certain location...anywho...i got the dreaded letter saying it got jacked by some customs agent...so what did i do...i photocopied the letter and sent it to the company i ordered from...requesting they reship...and they did...and guess what...same adress....same name...( i actually used mines...lol) and it came in....the company even sent me an appology for it getting intercepted the first time. So to answer your question..its highly unlikely...your addy got "flagged" as you mentioned...for its a fact...they go thru such quantity of shit daily...it would boggle the mind to have to check some sort of flagged list for every item. Id either take your loss and move on...or try to have em reship it to you..i supose you can have em change the addy if yer paranoid?

Thanks for the help bros, I am not that paranoid I guess, I doubt they flagged my addy now that I think about it, and the amount of gear was so small. I will just wait and see for my next package to come that I already ordered from a different source a couple days ago, it requires a sig so that makes me a little nervous incase of a controlled delivery, which I doubt though because it is such a small amount coming. Any one else have some advice?

BigSwol is offline Associate Member
    Thats why I stay away from int sources, if possible try domestic....they don't deal with customes, all you really have to worry about is controlled deliv.
    Good luck

BigSwol

Thread Information