MrTAME is offline Associate Member

Thinking about running a cycle this way...

I was thinking about something...Most people start running their d-bol right off the start on the same day as their first shot of test E. Why not wait 4 weeks for the test to kick in and then run the d-bol at 40-50 mg's per day to get a synergystic effect ( both compounds will work a hell of a lot better together). Thats what I am thinking about doin...then slowly taper off the d-bols nearing the last week of shots of the test...I'm thinking I'd grow like a madman doin it that way. It would look something like this:

weeks 1-12 :750 mg test E/week
    weeks 4-8 : 40-50 mg's d-bol ed
    weeks 9-10 : 25 mg's of d-bol ed
    weeks 11-12: 10-15 mg's of d-bol ed

I think that one would gain a lot more out of a cycle doing it this way...or of course just running d-bol all the way through the cycle and tapering it at the end. I always do it the traditional way of kickstarting a cycle with d-bol on day one of shooting the test...has anyone tried the other way that I have described above?If so what were thte results?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    No kickstart ? Maybe run 1-4dbol and then take a break and run the low doses at the end

Hmmm...what I meant was the synergestic effect of using both compounds together...I think one would gain more that way using the d-bol when the test kicks in and then tapering it off...has anyone done a cycle that way?

I dont think there is much synergy that will be going on there.

Hmmm...running the d-bol along with the injected test is synergistic. The same as people using eq and test combos or test and anything for that matter.

Ok, ive ran many things together ... youll regret it when your done .. and realize why people dont do it

Just wondering if anyone else has tried it, that way I wouldnt be wasting my d-bols :-)

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Tame, you can run it either way, as a jump start or as a finisher. As to whether one is better than the other arguments can be laid out for both, but I would tell you if you have tried it as a kick before hand, then use it as a finisher and measure your own gains. If you have never used it in a stack before then go traditional and use it as a kick. I have used dbol /tbol/drol/winny all as both jumps and finishers, and to be honest I prefer Tbol/Dbol/Drol as a jump and winny for a finish-but this is only what works for me. Good luck~

Shortie, I hate useing tbol as a kick... unless its a long kick like 6weeks for me it takes at least 3 weeks. dbol /drol you get in the first week! Winny is always nice as a finisher, but it is good to run with prop/tren love the cycle.

thnx for the help guys :-)

Thread Information