Thread: cycle help

gee brown is offline Junior Member

cycle help

my stats are 23yo 6ft 185lbs can u tell me if my cycles in check 500mg deca 750mg sustanon and 80 mg dbol for the first 5 weeks been on this 1.5 weeks my diet consists of 300g protein 300g carbs and i get in 3000 kcals on average. does this sound ok or would u suggest i change things, opinions please.? and also how much could i expect to gain on a 14 week cycle dnt worry bout my pct im getting that in check shortly

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Your callories are way too low. Those would be suited for cutting. Bump your callories up 1.5-2k.

Your dosage is pretty high for someone your size.

Is this your first cycle?

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't go that high of a dose with the dbol ....50mg/ed max IMO.

yes its my first cycle been training for 2 years prior. and wont i jus get fat if i took in 4,500 to 5000 kcals

Quote Originally Posted by gee brown
    yes its my first cycle been training for 2 years prior. and wont i jus get fat if i took in 4,500 to 5000 kcals
    If you'll just get fat, then it sounds like you may be eating the wrong choice of foods.

jkilla13 is offline Junior Member
    First, I think you should have stuck with one compound for your first cycle and you would have still seen great gains. Second, those doses are pretty high, especially for your first cycle. You dont have to listen to me because I"m no pro but be careful and watch for some wicked sides with those compounds at those doses. Good Luck

thanks for your input, i will try to get in 4500 clean kcals ed and i will drop the dbol to 40mg just one mre thing when will the deca kick in and is it gradual or does it just hit you same q with the sus, thanks for your help.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,the deca should kick in between 4 and six weeks...the sus should have kicked in already cause of the fast acting compound in it.

so my awesome pumps are from the sus and not dbol and why does everyone say it takes 4 weeks for sus to kick in? thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by gee brown
    No offense bro, but I think you entered your first cycle uninformed...

I simple cycle of test E or C for 10 weeks is perfect for a first cycle..and maybe a jumpstart with dbol at 20-40mg/ed for the the first 4-6 weeks.

There is plenty of room for improvement for added compounds down the road, and besides, it is recommended to just start out with a test cycle first run anyway, so you know how your body will react to the introduction of an AAS compound. If you have all these different compounds in the mix your 1st run, you can't be sure what is working best for you and what is not.
    You're cycle seems like a bit of overkill IMO for a beginner.
    JMHO.

your probably rite man i could hav done things different but i started it now and im loving the pumps.

Thread Information