odix is offline Member

I got a math problem

How long does prop take to kick in, and how long does cyp/E take to kick in.

I'm running 200mg/E 50mg/prop every 4 days for 20 days(5 1ml vials), then running 194mg/E 193.5/cyp and 37mg/prop every 4 days for 24 days(3 1ml bottles & 3 test400 1ml)...blah i dont want to figure it out, heres what i got:

1 10ml bottle of test400 containing the blend of 188/cyp 187/e & 25/prop

10 1ml vials of test250 containing the blend of 200/E & 50/prop

my last 4 weeks im running winstrol tabs @ 50mg ED.

running letro @ .25mg ED.

PCT consists of clomid starting a 100mg and sloping for 3 weeks.

I want to run all my test, does anyone have any ideas on a way to incorporate the different blends into a good schedule, lemme know.

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by odix

I'm running 200mg/E 50mg/prop every 4 days for 20 days(5 1ml vials), then running 194mg/E 193.5/cyp and 37mg/prop every 4 days for 24 days(3 1ml bottles & 3 test400 1ml)...blah i dont want to figure it out, heres what i got:

I want to run all my test, does anyone have any ideas on a way to incorporate the different blends into a good schedule, lemme know.
    Is this you first cycle ???

Prop could take up to 14 days and C OR E could take from 5 to 8 weeks depends on the person, why 2 different kinds of gear ??

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    Prop could take up to 14 days and C OR E could take from 5 to 8 weeks depends on the person, why 2 different kinds of gear ??

I'm guessing he was trying to run prop until the longer esters kicked in, but if he doesn't know, I sure don't. The combination of esters wouldn't be my choice.

Odix, I'd back up and re-evaluate my cycle. IMO, you don't have enough stuff to do anything but confuse your HPTA.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I dont understand 188 cyp 187 e what the fvck is 25 mgs of prop gonna do ???? And even the 200/e & 50 prop you would have to shot eod and then even the props gonna hardly do anything...

1ml test400 monday
    1ml test400 thursday

do that for 5 weeks ( 10 ml )

Grab another 10ml of test400

(run for another 5 weeks)

on ur 6th week pop the 50mg winny everyday.

then pct.

Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    I dont understand 188 cyp 187 e what the fvck is 25 mgs of prop gonna do ???? And even the 200/e & 50 prop you would have to shot eod and then even the props gonna hardly do anything...

hmm 50mg prop eod + 800mg/wk test would do somethin.. i did that for 8 weeks. wowzers is all i gatta say

but ur right, he doesnt know what hes doin regarding esters/ halflifes

odix is offline Member
    ya well, this is my first cycle, and i bought this shit off this dude who had what he had and gave it to me for a price, on why they put prop in any of the blends is my guess too. the denkall test400 is a blend of cyp,prop, and E, then i got 10 1ml bottles of testoprim-d @ 200mg/E 50mg/prop per ml. So i was trying to incorporate the best way to put them together. I can't figure it out, i dont have enough 1 ml bottles to run a 10 week@500ml/week. I guess i could run 1ml of the test400 blend @ 400/week, but then i have 10 1 ml bottles of the 250 laying around. So whats the best method?

0.5 ml - t400 monday
    1.0 ml teostoprim - thursday

this way ur getting 186mg long test + 25 mg prop on monday
    then 200mg long test + 50 mg prop on thursday

probably the best thing u can do with the gear u got id say.

unless you wanna run the testoprim everyother day @ 1ml

then when u run out run the t400 and .5ml every other day.

winny+pct.

i guess you cant run the gear eod because youd only last 6 weeks. If you could grab another amp of test, you could do a nice every other day cycle for 9 weeks. but its all up to you.

odix is offline Member
    its not a matter of getting another bottle, its a matter of working with what i got, what about a shot of 250 monday, then 400 thursday, for 10 weeks, would put me at 20ml, which is what i got. I don't get why the **** they just couldn't of put 250mg/E in the bottle. ****in mexican shit man.

yup you can run that. Just putting up options. good luck enjoy.

odix is offline Member
    thanks gethuge i wish i could grab some more but im ****in broke, so ill go ahead with what you said

2deizel is offline Associate Member
    I guess you could call me stupid but this thread is confusing as hell.

thanks gethuge i wish i could grab some more but im ****in broke, so ill go ahead with what you said
    Im not here to bust balls but how are you gonna afford to eat when you cant pay for another vial ??? Diet is very important, AND EXPENSIVE, what about you PCT this cost money to, my suggestion is to wait get everything together, do some research on that gear, ya gotta watch out for that Mex stuff, your body is not something you should fvck around with....

odix is offline Member
    i got my pct, and shit in case of gyno, and i already started the cycle. You can bust my balls bro, thats what posting a question is all about. I'm good on the food intake from shit @ my house, just trying to work with what i got.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    ya well, this is my first cycle, and i bought this shit off this dude who had what he had and gave it to me for a price, on why they put prop in any of the blends is my guess too. the denkall test400 is a blend of cyp,prop, and E, then i got 10 1ml bottles of testoprim-d @ 200mg/E 50mg/prop per ml. So i was trying to incorporate the best way to put them together. I can't figure it out, i dont have enough 1 ml bottles to run a 10 week@500ml/week. I guess i could run 1ml of the test400 blend @ 400/week, but then i have 10 1 ml bottles of the 250 laying around. So whats the best method?

the best advice is this bro after reading several of your posts I would stop what your are doing .... if its not to late like 4-5 weeks in .. and research LOTS.. one as a starter cycle should only be one compound.. why you ask ? I will be happy to tell you ...to see how well you respond to AAS .. also if you get sides you will know what compound ( becasue there is only one ) is causeing the problem .. 2 PCt the trick is not what you run .. but how well your diet was .. training .. than how well you Pct keep gains .. there are many peices to this puzzel .... and it take a little knowledge and LOTS OF RESEARCH ... So

ideal run one compound test e or c for 10 weeks @ 400-500mg Is a great start.. also diet is way differet than it will be before .. and it just not more protein ... because in the Long run you will be better off IMO

body_by_donuts is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    the best advice is this bro after reading several of your posts I would stop what your are doing .... if its not to late like 4-5 weeks in .. and research LOTS.. one as a starter cycle should only be one compound.. why you ask ? I will be happy to tell you ...to see how well you respond to AAS .. also if you get sides you will know what compound ( becasue there is only one ) is causeing the problem .. 2 PCt the trick is not what you run .. but how well your diet was .. training .. than how well you Pct keep gains .. there are many peices to this puzzel .... and it take a little knowledge and LOTS OF RESEARCH ... So

ideal run one compound test e or c for 10 weeks @ 400-500mg Is a great start.. also diet is way differet than it will be before .. and it just not more protein ... because in the Long run you will be better off IMO

Listent to these guys, and the fact you started a cycle before asking how to get it right should make you question yourself.

ah give the guy a break, atleast he's on the website tryin to get some help.

yeah he started early, but not everyone researches for a year + b4 they hop on the joos. I was the only one who researched outta my friends, i felt like a ****in help line. Gyno + shutdown were the most common problems.. And if he expierneces sides, he has novla!!

the guys arn't bustin ur balls odix, they are looking out for you. V is totally right about you not knowing what ester is ****in with ur body. You ideally should start with 1 ester, then each cycle add a diff steriod to test it out.

But lets look at this logically, all your puttin in ur body is testosterone . unless ur body has a problem with test lol im 90% sure you'll be fine.

since you've already started and want to keep going. Up the diet,(depending on ur body type) adjust the, carbs,cal,prot, --- take 2ml's a week, and train hard , get lots of sleep and post up here if you need any help. We'll be here.

Good luck.

-ghdt

Thread Information