seriouslifter is offline Member

Reusing syringes

I know we have heard it 100 times saying they are cheap and so on, dont bother to reuse. Im not talking about the pin, can I use the 3cc again a few times obviously swap the pin? Like I said only a few times in a row.
    Last edited by seriouslifter; 10-29-2006 at 09:23 AM.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    When they sit between uses bacteria grows, dont re-use.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    I know we have heard it 100 times saying they are cheap and so on, dont bother to reuse. Im not talking about the pin, can I use the 3cc again a few times obviously swap the pin? Like I said only a few times in a row.
    No...

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    You answered your own question. Why risk your health when its going to cost you a few extra cents

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    When they sit between uses bacteria grows, dont re-use.
    well it would be the next day and I would only do this once with that syringe. Im short a few out of like 84 injections. The pin will be swapped and fresh, i dont see how the syringe itself could be bad just in 24 hours.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Stay clean all the time, no reason what so ever in re-using barrels or pins, just get new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Stay clean all the time, no reason what so ever in re-using barrels or pins, just get new ones.
    I know, but this is going to be like a few times out of a lot. I will preload it anyways, so I dont see why it would be that bad for the barrel. I stick then im done and just fill up with new pin and wait until the next day. I dont see how this is bad.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I know, but this is going to be like a few times out of a lot. I will preload it anyways, so I dont see why it would be that bad for the barrel. I stick then im done and just fill up with new pin and wait until the next day. I dont see how this is bad.
    Just use new ones, whats the problem??? stay clean all the time

happy is offline Junior Member
    when your arse or your quad swells up like a ****ing melon and puss running down your leg then you will know why its bad

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    why are you going to ask this question, get the same answer from respected members and still not go with what they say. it is obvious you are going to do what you want, so stop fuking asking and do what you are going to do.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    in the past, ive used the same syringe a few times before....it was bad practice and i was a lucky fool not to get an infection. dont do it.

Quote Originally Posted by captain5214
    in the past, ive used the same syringe a few times before....it was bad practice and i was a lucky fool not to get an infection. dont do it.
    im not talking about pin just barrel, but i understand everyone and what there saying

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Bro please listen ... even if you reuse the barrel( the syringe ) you run a high risk of infection.. also even if you boil the syringes ... you still run a risk of infection.... So its best to play it safe and use NEW PINS AND SYRINGES every time ... it is very cheap ... not worth the chance of an abcessIMO

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    why would you even consider it for the .25 cents that it costs?? Its not worth a quarter to wind up with a nasty infection, is it? nevermind the humiliation you will have to go thru b/c u re-used a syringe...

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Even in 24hrs a single Staph bacterial cell can have millions of other cells in like 20 generations typical staph mutlipling time is between 20 and 40 minutes. They Grow expontially so in no time at all they have multipled and produced a strong population in the barrel. Steroids are a very good energy source for bacteria. Dont ever reuse anything.

beuleux is offline Banned
    lol... bacteria on steroids , doesnt bear thinking about

parraboy is offline New Member
    i wouldnt use it

Thread Information