Thread: Spot Injections

BigHuman is offline Associate Member

Spot Injections

For my last few cycles ive been injecting into my delts side, I would love to do my rear delts but obviously cant reach myself and my girlfriend wont come anyway near my juice!
    And no one else to do it for me.
    Also have been injecting into Triceps, which has really pumped them up, can see huge difference.
    Ive never done chest but thought bout it, or biceps but again have thought about it but worried due to lots of vains in biceps.
    So, can anyone tell me if it is safe to jab biceps and where on the bicep would u jab, does it work?
    Im on test prop and Tren and Equipoise , are these ok to jab in bicep or would it cause problems?
    Same question for chest jab, Where on chest do you jab, oh! and if I was going jab chest/Bicep what size needle, I normally use 1 inch pin for triceps and delts, would same go for biceps and chest.
    Would love feedback as want to start changing up where I jab. Thanks

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I shoot pecs with a 25g 1inch pin 2 inches up from the nipple and 1 inch in towards the middle of the chest.. have gone as high as 2.5 cc's into 1 pec with minimal problems...

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    I shoot pecs with a 25g 1inch pin 2 inches up from the nipple and 1 inch in towards the middle of the chest.. have gone as high as 2.5 cc's into 1 pec with minimal problems...
    What have you shot in ur pec? I am on test prop/tren and also take Equipoise , think they would all be fine injecting into chest?

Think il give it a go tomorrow as its also chest day, I like doing spot jabs same day i hit that muscle group.

Anyone done there Biceps then? where do you jab? and how can you avoid all those vains?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I was shooting pretty much the same thing... eq/tren -a/prop/masteron ... was shooting the eq every m/w/f with the other three... 3'cc's one syringe little bit of pec discomfort for about 30 mins after injection..

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHuman
    For my last few cycles ive been injecting into my delts side, I would love to do my rear delts but obviously cant reach myself and my girlfriend wont come anyway near my juice!
    And no one else to do it for me.
    Also have been injecting into Triceps, which has really pumped them up, can see huge difference.Ive never done chest but thought bout it, or biceps but again have thought about it but worried due to lots of vains in biceps.
    So, can anyone tell me if it is safe to jab biceps and where on the bicep would u jab, does it work?
    Im on test prop and Tren and Equipoise , are these ok to jab in bicep or would it cause problems?
    Same question for chest jab, Where on chest do you jab, oh! and if I was going jab chest/Bicep what size needle, I normally use 1 inch pin for triceps and delts, would same go for biceps and chest.
    Would love feedback as want to start changing up where I jab. Thanks
    I would get that out of your head. Just because you injection into a muscle doesn't mean it helps that muscle grow.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    I would get that out of your head. Just because you injection into a muscle doesn't mean it helps that muscle grow.
    I know this, and I know injecting into that mucle does not make it grow bigger.

But for some reason my since doing it in my triceps, the point where i jab on them, it now sticks out ALOT more then it did.

The guys i train with at the gym go on bout it everytime they see me, like look at his triceps and all that

And its not because I changed routine or worked them harder, just do what ive always done on arms day.
    Like i said I agree with u injecting into them cant make them bigger, but it has, its the exact spot i jab and now they stick out so much.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    its the exact spot i jab and now they stick out so much.
    I'd call it site reaction more than anything...you'll see that this will likely subside with time.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    [
    Like i said I agree with u injecting into them cant make them bigger, but it has, its the exact spot i jab and now they stick out so much.

Inject where you want just trying to help you out man. All you are going to do is build up scar tissue. Make sure you change it up. Good luck

pigrond is offline Member
    i use 23ga 1" pin and have poked both sides of tricep,inner and outer biceps and i have noted the outer hurts more, chest can be painful if your vainy somtimes it hurts somtimes it dont ,ive done the qauds and calves thinking about the traps kinda hard to reach though ,and also have noted that the muscles in the injection area swell nicely for a couple of days but then it goes back to normal ,i like doing chest it makes it look a little bigger within minutes after shooting i do .5ml per pec im still new at it though and have a small chest for now my next cycle will be tren and eq with dab of decca

Yeah I make sure to change it up because I dont want any problems like abcesses in my arms , thats for sure, have met a few bb who have had them in arms,delts, and had to have them cut out, OUCH!

Can I ask this to anyone who can answer, im going up my test prop dose from 1ml mixed with tren ed, to 2ml a day. My reason is because I know I can get better results with taking a bit more test in my cycle.
    Id like to know though, if im going do 2ml a day, would it be best to jab the whole 2ml with 1ml tren in same barrel into muscle?
    Or would it make better sense to split them, so 1ml mixed with tren into say left delt, then the other 1ml into right delt?
    Also I take equipoise so would it be ok to mix 1ml test prop with equipoise in same barrel? or would it be better to jab those seperate.
    any advice would be great. thanks

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Unless you feel like being a pin cushion, I'd say it's ok to mix the gear up in one syringe...I always do...the less pokes, the better, IMO.

You can mix them all, they're all oil based. Shoot however much suits you in whichever site suits you best.
    -XL

jing jai

Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    Unless you feel like being a pin cushion, I'd say it's ok to mix the gear up in one syringe...I always do...the less pokes, the better, IMO.
    Yeah less pokes def the better!

Will mix it up , thanks for answer

Thread Information