NatasReficul is offline Banned

AR FULL of Scammers

You remove all my words, you know damn right as well who scammed me. It has been 4 months now no gear and no responses, BTW IP check till you hearts content i will be on a new proxy everytime i login in you Scammers... Wait SELECTIVE SCAMMERS

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If i could understand what the hell your on about maybe someone could help you, If you have information about something just say it instead of blurting rubbish out which will get you banned.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    If i could understand what the hell your on about maybe someone could help you, If you have information about something just say it instead of blurting rubbish out which will get you banned.
    Looks like he's been banned already once today...

I ordered some stuff from one of your sponsors, it has been 3 months, no stuff, no emails replied too...

What Ban me again for speaking the truth, ya this is how you work here. But your Mods can people anything they wish, but you say anything to them they ban you.
    You know what i am saying so do not act stupid like them. I will create another account after you ban this one too, actually i am done wasting my time with you FUXIN lying cox sucas.. You will all answer to someone some day, sleep on that.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    If you've been scammed, why won't you just say which sponsor did it?
    You've already had some of the staff try to help you with your problem yesterday. Your lack of response and making it look like you're just stirring up shit would be the only reason you would get banned and deleted.
    I call bs.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Email them and ask civil questions don't post angry threads up because thats going to get you banned, if you have put in a legit order and you haven't received it then you have rights to complain but go about it the right way, post a thread up asking the sponsor why you haven't received your stuff or try emails, i am sure it will be sorted out for you

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    You havent contacted any of the Mods/Admin regarding this, this is exactly why no one will listen to you.

Rather than starting threads like this, why dont you do so?

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by NatasReficul
    I ordered some stuff from one of your sponsors, it has been 3 months, no stuff, no emails replied too...
    1. The source banner is just a source list. No one on the list is a sponsor or associated in any way with this board.
    2. You have not provided any information to back your claim. (Emails between you and source. When order was placed. Any communications between the two of you.)
    4. If you want help email or PM a VET, Mod or Admin with the information so we can help you.
    5. Posting bullshit like this blaming the entire board is stupid.
    6. If you were scammed and you want help getting your gear or your money back. This is not the way to do it.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    If you've been scammed, why won't you just say which sponsor did it?
    You've already had some of the staff try to help you with your problem yesterday. Your lack of response and making it look like you're just stirring up shit would be the only reason you would get banned and deleted.
    I call bs.
    I just offered him help. He can post some valid info and back his claim or I'll just give him the boot.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    ahh this thread is open again.. missed my chance to post last nite!

+1

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro...take it easy,nobody likes to be scamm,nobody,....but this is not the way to handle this shit.we can help but dont get piss with this board for your problems.

LPR.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    What Ban me again for speaking the truth, ya this is how you work here. But your Mods can people anything they wish, but you say anything to them they ban you.
    You know what i am saying so do not act stupid like them. I will create another account after you ban this one too, actually i am done wasting my time with you FUXIN lying cox sucas.. You will all answer to someone some day, sleep on that.

Why dont you pursue this the correct way instead of making these dumbass threads. You just sound like a whiney little bitch.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you done? Becuase your posts are boring me.

Ya know whats funny, is that there is tons of support for members that get screwed...yet you've taken none of those steps to fix anything. Which leads me to beleive that you're full of shit.

Get the **** out...

Gee, gotta love the "ban me cuase I speak the truth about the evil fascist mods" speech.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member

Stop crying like a little bitch, man up! and take care of your problems.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    You will all answer to someone some day, sleep on that.
    Who? you?

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    Are you done? Becuase your posts are boring me.

Ya know whats funny, is that there is tons of support for members that get screwed...yet you've taken none of those steps to fix anything. Which leads me to beleive that you're full of shit.

Get the **** out...
    BINGO!!

This guy is full of sh!t...IMO

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Well I am sure if you choose to inform Mods as it has been suggested.. let them take the propper steps to help you thats what they are here for .. also please keep in mind that when dealing with AAS there is always a risk of being scammed .. or fake products ... Just goes with the game .. But you can protect your self by following rules and making friends ... than you can be in a much better possition .. when ordering or buying gear .... So i am sorry that you have been ripped off ( scammed ) ....

Also you have to be 100% sure in claims that you make againest sources .. becasue reverse scamming or just out to ruien someone rep... Is just as bad as being scammed .... So please contact Mods with Proof of Emails ... Scanned copy of Wu slip .... and I am sure they will be glad to help you if you have in fact been scammed

Also other memebers should try and let mods and staff handle things ... I know that it hard but keep responces fair .. until they have determend what course of acthion to take .. becasue if he had been scammed ... that really sucks ... and if not than Mods will be able to call him out on this ... It's not there first rodeo..... nor there last ... just My 2cc

KickAAs is offline New Member

What sponsor on you ?? Please do tell and save us all from making the same mistake

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    you went about this the wrong way bro.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KickAAs
    What sponsor on you ?? Please do tell and save us all from making the same mistake

Sorry bro there is no talking or listing sources in the open fourm ( So know one can answer you ) So have 45 days and 100 good posts .. than you can Pm a willing vet or mod for a source check ... they can give you a heads up On sources .... So untill than please read the rules of AR... hang around and make friends ....

AND THEY ARE NOT SPONCERS ...... OF AR
    Last edited by V_Vandetta; 10-30-2006 at 10:35 AM.

They Aren't Sponsors!!!!

BigSwol is offline Associate Member
    WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW zers!

Thread Information