theboss is offline Associate Member

i remember ....years ago..........

So...years ago (like over 10 years ago)...when I was in high school & college, I knew guys that took juice and never thought about PCT...people were never concerned..they just took their stuff in what they thought was a cycle and trained. Why is it so much different now with everyone talking about coming off, natty levels and PCT.....never even heard of anyone complaining about gyno back then either.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Cause we're smarter

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    I know a guy who toll me that he was juicing back in h/shool in the powerlifting team,he dont know what is a pct.I saw a pict. and he was looking huge,but now he looks like crap,he never retain nothing of his gains.IMO ...pct is one of the most important thing to keep gains.

LPR.

theboss is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinoPR
    I know a guy who toll me that he was juicing back in h/shool in the powerlifting team,he dont know what is a pct.I saw a pict. and he was looking huge,but now he looks like crap,he never retain nothing of his gains.IMO ...pct is one of the most important thing to keep gains.

LPR.
    but is he still lifting or did he quit ?

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theboss
    but is he still lifting or did he quit ?

Nop....he quit some time ago.But same as me,i did my last cycle with a good pct,it's been like 2 month that i dont go to the gym and im still keeping my gains.

LPR.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    keeping of gains also depends on what level u are... its alot easier for a 200 pound guy to keep gains than 250 pound guy (with a similar BF %).

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinoPR

LPR.
    Yeah I know someone similar....He had been juicing for years and then we started talking.. He was like "I found this new shit that let you keep your gains after you cycle...its clomid or something.." I just laughed cuase i was still the tall skinny kid but had been researching for years. But then again he was aaalllways on.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    Yeah I know someone similar....He had been juicing for years and then we started talking.. He was like "I found this new shit that let you keep your gains after you cycle...its clomid or something.." I just laughed cuase i was still the tall skinny kid but had been researching for years. But then again he was aaalllways on.

HUmmmm really clomid has been around for many many years ... Now as far as PCT went 10 + years ago ... Pct was Still important... thus why many BB Tapered there gear .. And also HCG was a big thing for post cycle and retaining gains .. But in genarl novice BB PCt was unheard Of .. But i can remember my first few cycle and they included clomid HCg nolva PCt .... May be not as refined as today... But none the less We had a PCt Protocol back than ( well most did anyway)

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    HUmmmm really clomid has been around for many many years ... Now as far as PCT went 10 + years ago ... Pct was Still important... thus why many BB Tapered there gear .. And also HCG was a big thing for post cycle and retaining gains .. But in genarl novice BB PCt was unheard Of .. But i can remember my first few cycle and they included clomid HCg nolva PCt .... May be not as refined as today... But none the less We had a PCt Protocol back than ( well most did anyway)
    Yeah I don't think it was a timing thing...He might of just been slow..

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    a lot of guys in my gym still do not know or care what PCT is. They yoyo up and down in size as they lose all there gains while off. This has led to many of them staying on indeffinately. One guy did this and nearly dies due to scaryily high RBC. As for the others just wait till they come off and see what happens to there gains and there libidos. They all think I'm a geek going on about PCT ect. They are retards that give AS a bad name. I've given up even giving them advice now.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    a lot of guys in my gym still do not know or care what PCT is. They yoyo up and down in size as they lose all there gains while off. This has led to many of them staying on indeffinately. One guy did this and nearly dies due to scaryily high RBC. As for the others just wait till they come off and see what happens to there gains and there libidos. They all think I'm a geek going on about PCT ect. They are retards that give AS a bad name. I've given up even giving them advice now.

I would'nt give them any advise bro.. there are few of them at the gym... PCT is Bunk.. Yada Yada ... but they will come crying and they always do ... so let them learn the hard way....

Thread Information