Thread: help please

bigweso is offline New Member

Post help please

i am just new to this and i really want to loose weight but at the same time get some mass,i currently am 105kg and want to know is there is any steriods i can stack to loose weight fast and also cut up...maybe this is not possible i just am curious..any help would be greatly apprciated,

many thanks

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    Well the first thing your going to be told is you need to get yoru diet in check, AA's are not miracle drugs and lossing weight is sology based on your diet first , then exercise, then AA's .... I would suggest trying that first and lossing some weight, and when you reach a plateu then maybe considering something... I also would suggest ephedra i lost almost 50 lbs i n a summer many years ago, and clenbuterol is also a very good fat burner.... but you need to make sure your health is up to par... Diet, exercise... t hen maybe the darkside

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigweso
    i am just new to this and i really want to loose weight but at the same time get some mass,i currently am 105kg and want to know is there is any steriods i can stack to loose weight fast and also cut up...maybe this is not possible i just am curious..any help would be greatly apprciated,

many thanks
    Quite simply...no!

STEROIDZZ is 100% accurate.

M.

Thread Information