Thread: Wtf?

beuno is offline Junior Member

Wtf?

My mate has been taking Deca ONLY 50gr once a week for four weeks now and after not seeing him for four weeks he is looking pretty good! We were in the same class together at uni for health.

His diet hasn't changed, he's pretty cut naturally, but he reckons that that's all you need.

He's 35years, 7%bf, 6'3".

Granted there's some bloat, but he is keeping the bloating down with a very 'dehydrating' diet.

What is some logical reason for this?? I think good on him, but a bit baffled from my past experiences of deca (when my mates taken it) and what a lot of people think about deca only on this thread

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    The only potential down side to a deca only cycles is the possible effect on your libido. Also the potential for bloat as you have seen. An AI can control the bloat. The libido problem doesnt happen to all but to avoid that a small amout of Test would be recommended just in case. If you are happy to suffer the potential libido problem then there is no reason not to try a Deca only cycle. Oh and Progesterone is another potential side from the Deca as well.

beuno is offline Junior Member
    yeah 50mg is such a small dose tho... when you look at it, it doesn't make sense.

I would have thought that his normal test would shut down, he'll be pumping a MINISCULE amount of test through the body, not to mention the impotence, sexual dysfunction, gyno etc - but I have to say he's horneier than ever.

I told him that he should be taking Test with it, but he doesn't think it's safe to take both at the same time.

Maybe it's to early????????????? Nothing weighs up. I'll just see how it pans out, it's only four weeks and keep you up to date with the end result. Should be interesting - particularly because he is adiment this will work.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I'd be suprised you would see any change whatsoever in 4 weeks the compound takes that long to be effective as it is long estered. He is probably eating more and training harder because he thinks he is "on the juice". 50mg wont do shit. period.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    arent u the guy who posted a similar thread a week ago of ur doctor friend on a similar "cycle"... 50mg of deca wont do shit - I dont 100% agree with that but any major results u wont get..

this guy keeps posting this crap about 50mg of deca . he is waiting for someone to say, "yeah its great, go join in with your doctor friend, deca on its own at low dose is really super" ect ect. Hence my harsh reply.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    400/wk minimum bro...and stop the bs threads

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by beuno
    My mate has been taking Deca ONLY 50gr once a week for four weeks now and after not seeing him for four weeks he is looking pretty good! We were in the same class together at uni for health.

His diet hasn't changed, he's pretty cut naturally, but he reckons that that's all you need.

He's 35years, 7%bf, 6'3".

Granted there's some bloat, but he is keeping the bloating down with a very 'dehydrating' diet.

What is some logical reason for this?? I think good on him, but a bit baffled from my past experiences of deca (when my mates taken it) and what a lot of people think about deca only on this thread
    Not mgs.

M.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Not mgs.

M.

Now Im really confused

50,000mgs /wk

Seems a bit excessive

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    i think its a typo from his part.. i bet he meant mg's

I take it all back! 50g will def work. Maybe he is Tais apprentice.

Morpheaus is offline Associate Member

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001

RA

Yeah but I think instead of deca dick it would just fall off you at that dose

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Damn. Makes my cycles look small in comparison.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    this guy keeps posting this crap about 50mg of deca. he is waiting for someone to say, "yeah its great, go join in with your doctor friend, deca on its own at low dose is really super" ect ect. Hence my harsh reply.
    All of his post and threads are jokes. Thinks he knows about diet and training from his PE classes, and thinks he knows something about aas because his mates use it and he's written a couple reports on it. Not in depth articles going into the physiology and molecular levels of aas, but more a media type article.

Either way, I'm getting sick of his bs. It'd be different if he was just trying to learn and educate himself, but it bothers me that he thinks he's qualified to give advice.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    400/wk minimum bro...and stop the bs threads

Exactly...there's no steroid related question in this thread.
    You've posted about him twice.
    Yeah he's very skinny and looks like a highschool soccer player like I said before. Quit bragging about that pencil neck...don't know why you would in the first place.

Thread Information