odix is offline Member

Dreams and test.(possibly roids)

Ever since started my cycle about a week ago, test @ 600mg/week, mixing of prop, cyp, and mostly E, I've been waking up all night, but the coolest thing about it is my dreams, does an increase in hormones affect r.e.m.? or dreams? I've been having killer dreams(just ****in weird) since I started my cycle.

bb868484 is offline Junior Member
    tren had that effect on me could remember every detail. But also could have the the cal/mag i was taking at night it does that to.

Astrocreep_23 is offline Junior Member
    Im on t bol/stana at the moment and i had the most vivid dream last night, although it was about me going to jail so they kinda scared the sh*t out of me, for me it seems like whenever im on a cycle my trainning intesity is through the roof so im probably sleeping alot heavier becuase of the added stress on my body and the need for recovery

odix is offline Member
    ya man, i dreamt of going ot jail last night too, and kept waking up in the night, and falling back into my dream, i can remember everything the next day, just never use to happen to me normally. I guess theres nothing to prove this.

mousetraps is offline Member
    dianabol /test e is making me dream lucid right now as well....

Thread Information