Lineman is offline New Member

Question on Cutting with Clen

Hey guys.

I had an injury this year that left me out for most of the season and unable to work out hard. I can't really load up on bench and most big lifts yet because it was a shoulder injury. So my plan was to cut the excess fat I have and have gained from being injured for 2 months, while doing alot of cardio and running stairs and lifting but no big lifts until my rehabilitation is totally done.

I want to cut most of my excess fat and then build up lean muscle mass from a good base. I'm 6'2" 260ish right now. By the time im at that good base i would be able to get back to the big lifts and gain muscle.

Is Clen the drug for me? Will it cut the fat without losing muscle? Should I take anythign with it? I also only want to have to do this once, so does the fat stay off once I'm off the clen?

Thanks guys

davidinvienna is offline Associate Member
    G'day mate!

all i can tell u is that i am comin up to the end of week 4 taking clen at doses of 240mcgs/day and honestly so far i am NOT impressed! i ve taken ECA stack in the past following the same cardio and nutrition regime i do now and had far better results than with clen now.

personally i ve taken the advice of a very experienced member on here and am running clen for 6weeks straight at a dose my body can tolerate adding benadryl at week 3 and week 6 for 7consecutive days - which out of all variations i ve heard makes the most sense to me .... like said tho - next time i ll stick with ECA again since it seems to work loads better for me.

hope i could be of help mate

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    i actually think with clen the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off works better. IMO clen is good at keeping strength up while losing weight but as far as fat loss the base comes from diet and cardio... cant comapre it with ECA cause havent done that.

Lineman is offline New Member
    Well I'm not really concerned with losing weight, I need to keep myself at least around 245 for football. But what I want is to cut the fat. is there something else i should be looking at then?

i d go for a good ECA stack ... if possible all ingreds in 1 tab - mine were 300mg Ephedra, 200mg caffeine, 250mg White Willow Bark; took between 3-5 tabs/day .... 3 shud b enuff 2start u off with!

good luck shedding the fat mate

suckysucky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidinvienna
    G'day mate!

all i can tell u is that i am comin up to the end of week 4 taking clen at doses of 240mcgs/day and honestly so far i am NOT impressed! i ve taken ECA stack in the past following the same cardio and nutrition regime i do now and had far better results than with clen now.

personally i ve taken the advice of a very experienced member on here and am running clen for 6weeks straight at a dose my body can tolerate adding benadryl at week 3 and week 6 for 7consecutive days - which out of all variations i ve heard makes the most sense to me .... like said tho - next time i ll stick with ECA again since it seems to work loads better for me.

hope i could be of help mate
    bro, 240mcgs? i think its bunked, how did u feel the first two weeks?

nah - they good bro, had em checked ... they are 40mcgs each (by Hubei) i started on 80mcgs and upped the dose from there. was a bit shortbreathed and experienced extremely rapid heartbeats as well as increased appetite but that's bout it ..... i hav to say tho that i generally seem to need high doses in the "burning department" since i had to go very high on ECA previously as well in order to feel it

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    nah - they good bro, had em checked ... they are 40mcgs each (by Hubei) i started on 80mcgs and upped the dose from there. was a bit shortbreathed and experienced extremely rapid heartbeats as well as increased appetite but that's bout it ..... i hav to say tho that i generally seem to need high doses in the "burning department" since i had to go very high on ECA previously as well in order to feel it
    that happened to a buddy a couple weeks ago and he had to be taken to the hospital... he ramped it at 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, then was suppose to take 2 days off and ramp it down. But he didnt take the 2 days off. he kept it at 50 for those 2 days, then ended up thinking he couldnt breathe properly...scared the shit outta him... gotta be careful with that stuff man....

thx for the advice goalseeker - i ll make sure to keep myself in check ... a "hearty" is the damn last thing i need at 28! wont go over 240/day for sure, nevertheless i am aware that that is already quite a lot.

no probs bro..... better to be safe than sorry....

very true mate ... only got 2weeks left on clen - will post my results at end of it in here

very true mate ... only got 2weeks left on clen - will post my results at end of it in here
    please make sure you do...

can count on it mate

ghoul000 is offline Associate Member
    Uhmm at 240 mcgs a day clen doesn't work for you. That is way over the recommended dosage, they don't recommend going to 200 mcgs/day but you can, and your far over that. There are some serouis side effects at that dosage. Clen does not work for everyone, try some T3, it will work but you can lose muscle as well as fat.

will look into that ghoul ... thx for the advice! generally will take sum time off the "burning stuff" once i ve fin clen to let the old system recover. after that i may give ECA a go again since it has worked quite well 4me in the past.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I've done the protocol 2 weeks on/ 2 off, using ECA in the 2 off. Always saw more fat loss with clen at 100 mcgs a day.

ghoul000 is offline Associate Member
    You can run the clen 6-12 weeks straight. Every 3 weeks use benedryl (sp) too.

Thread Information