cdial53 is offline Junior Member

Went to the Doc today

I went to the doctor about a gyno flare up. Ive always been prone and that have that on record (had pain when i was younger). She was all for the surgery (meaning insurance would cover it), but she wanted blood work to be done. The blood work would check for thyroid and pituitary gland issues that check for irregular levels of hormones. I put off the blood work untill later. What should i do????

***im finnishing up week 9 of 12 on a 600 mg test E cycle

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    wait until good time has passed since the gear.. im thinking like 2 months at least.. if u just wanna get the surgery and no questions about steroid use or y u are hypogonadic.. or several other questions..

frank2738 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    i am shocked that insurance covers that. i was told it was cosmetic therefore u got to pay for it yourself. i'd finish the cycle and pct so u may hold on to your gains. it will take time to heal after the surgery. for me, i didnt do shit for 4 months after it. good luck bro.

cdial53 is offline Junior Member
    to tell you the truth i was shocked too, but since it was a problem and i said there was some tenderness.....she said that it wasnt cosmetic and since it was almost like a burden that it would be no problem.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Good job waiting, but have you began any Gyno therapies?
    See the signature of any 'CBino' post, this will likely resolve your problem.

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 11-01-2006 at 08:59 AM.

Thread Information