newbrew is offline Senior Member

Would you say 15 weeks is too long for first?

Currently starting my 9th week of Test E and have put on around 15-16 pounds and def a little leaner. I have had ZERO sides other than an increased sex drive. No acne, no hairloss, no testicle size decrease, no so-called roid rage , etc.

With that said about sides, do you think it would be a bad decision to bump it up an extra 2-3 weeks past my original planned 12?

I have been doing an average of 400mg/week thus far. The reason I say average is that I played with lower doses earlier on until I decided to change up to 500mg/week.

I do have enough on hand to run more than 15.

thanks again

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    Im doing my 1st cycle right now and I plan to do a 16 weeker(500mg/wk of aratest) and Ive read countless threads on how newbies shouldn't. But some experianced juicers have told me other wise so we will see how the cycle goes, if I'm getting bad sides or not. By no means use my advice Im just shareing my plan of attack.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i personally dont see a problem running a 16 weeker for your first cycle as long as your not noticing any sides and especially if they are fairly low dosages. the most important thing to remember is this. its an extra 4-6 weeks your body isnt naturally producing so make sure you are well planned and ready to have a great pct when your done!

81darts is offline New Member
    I am also on my first cycle. I am curently taking 250/week of Test E, 400/week of Deca , and 20/day of Anavar . I have heard with higher doses of Test(ie 500+/week), one can eperience more bloating and water retention. As far as cycle length, I've heard a max of about 12 weeks for us newbies. I'm curently at the beginning of a 10 week. BTW, each dose of Test E can stay in your system for up to 3 weeks. So if your last shot is for weeek 15, you will probably have elevated levels for about 18 weeks. Be careful and have fun.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    test E is more likely to stay in your system up to about 2 weeks. also the deca you are running at 400mgs /wk will give you just as much if not more bloating and water retention than the test E. also by running higher dosages of the deca you are putting yourself at risk having your manhood shut down.

saluu is offline Banned
    anabrolic is right and is now a member of saluu fan club for that great post welcome your are signed as are the roid monkeys fitness guru. I agree with everything and test should be run two weeks longer than deca and higher mg than deca also. deca shut you down hard where i disagree is i think test bloats your more than deca test is pure mass builder. Alot of people like deca but the monkey thinks it is weak steroid alone eq is stronger mg per mg deca is overrated because of less sides. Salu loves tren and test. and of course my dbols for breakfast all 70 mg of them ronnie loves his masterpiecee the monkey loves his dbol with cereal mixed. it reminds me of lucky charms.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    bump for a vet maybe?

carmine09 is offline Associate Member
    I am not a vet on this board just my 2 cents. it may not be smart to run such a long cycle for your first because 1. it is better to see how your body reacts to this foriegn substance being injected into you through a shorter, smaller dose well thought out cycle. 2. if its your first cycle and you run a long cycle like what you state you def. have to run proper pct. dont forget not always more is better. i am an experienced user. i currently am running a low dose cycle and have been seeing great results for me at least. before i would do high doses only. got huge but did not keep most. even with strict diet and working balls to the wall. just my 2 cents. good luck

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i would run it for 16 weeks. if you have no side and your still gaining do 3 or 4 more weeks.

Thread Information