Thread: Liquid Dianabol

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Liquid Dianabol

What I have available is taken orally but I read know orals kind of suck (being broken down in the body etc). Is it possible to still inject this compounds if its made as an oral or no ?

Not sure if the oral makes up would be the same as the injectable.

Just curious.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    What I have available is taken orally but I read know orals kind of suck (being broken down in the body etc). Is it possible to still inject this compounds if its made as an oral or no ?

Just curious.
    If it's made for oral administration then you can't inject it. If it's in an oil base specifically for injection you can. D-bol is methylated and specifically made so it can handle oral administration and limit breakdown by the liver so there's no need for the injectable anyways. Might as well limit the amount of shots you have to take and besides it's usually more money with injectable anyways.

Andros is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life

Just curious.

There's a good chance the oral liquid is made with everclear, now I don't know if you were ever "disinfected" as child when you got injured but if you were you will know just how little the body likes alcohol inside an open wound.

I would think the injection of an everclear dissolved D-bol could be the most painful thing you'd have ever experienced (unless you've ever truly hurt yourself) so be careful.

It's easy to test, just smell it, if its smells like alcohol don't inject it, and if it smells fine think very very carefully before you do ( I still wouldn't).

If the oral liquid isn't underdosed (and I gather they often are) then drinking it should bring no less potency then tabs.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I will just stick to taking it orally. Like mentioned , one less injection which is always a plus. Thanks for replies.

Thread Information