Thread: Help

ManInACan is offline New Member

Help

Hey guys. I have checking you out for a while, and u all look great. I would post a pic myself if I had access. But this is my conondrum. I have been lifting for 1.5 years, and I am ready to quit. Well, I'm not ready to as such, but I am quite flustered. I have hired a trainer, talked to a nutritionalist, and tried as hard as i can, but I seem to be at an impass. Either stay as is, or juice. I know it's early, but I have honestly gave it my all, and only seen minimal gains. To paraphrase, can we recommend a cycle for a person in my situation? Any and all help is greatly appreciate.

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Tell us more about yourself please. What are you trying to acomplish? What is your current weight and what did you weight before? REmember drugs are the last step in the equation!!!!Workout and diet must be first perfected!!! TEll us more!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro,
    Don't take this the wrong way but this is a huge pet peeve of mine. You have given us no info on yourself (Age, weight, BF %, Diet, training routine) and even worse you want us to come up with a cycle for you without seemingly having done any research on AAS. There are literally hundreds of first time cycle post on this and other boards which could give you a starting point. From there you should study the AAS you think will work best for you and look at what they are used for and what the drawbacks of each might be. Then you should post the cycle you want to do and let us critique it and give you advice accordingly. Ultimately we are a bunch of faceless people on the internet and while there are great and knowledgeable people here taking advice blindly is just foolish. I will be glad to help but please do some of the work yourself before asking.

Hey guys, sorry for confusion, I did post weight, bf, etc. in my profile. And I have seen the inumerable cycles posted here, that is why I was asking for personal advice. I was about 215 and 20%bf when i started, and i have been in my current status for about 4.5 mos. I just have a bad case of overinformitus, what with bb mags, websited and what not. Not lookin to get flamed or anything, just hoping some more experinced, rather than informed, individuals could help. Information abounds, but it doesn't make up for rl exp.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Just keep reading and sticking with the board and your knowledge will continuously grow...you'll be able to weed out what would be in your best interest in a very short time. Remember we are all learning and are all here to help.

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    just the fact that you've only been training for a year and a half says it all. that is not enough time and you are a young man. this takes years and years. brother i'm 23 and i've been at it hard since i was 17 and let me tell you there has been times i've felt the same way you do. there was a time i was stuck at the same weight for almost a year, and it wasn't until i figured out my diet and how to rest properly that i became happy with working out again. i started weighing 165 and now i'm up to 214 solid and i'm able to keep it due to diet. i see your trying to cut up, i would just stick to a high rep routine (10-15) 4 sets of 3 diff exercises a part and try to watch your carb and sugar intake and see what happens. good luck

Thanx guys, I'll take all this advice, plus info from the boards and see if I can't iron things out.

Reflexall, Thanx soooo much!! Switched routine and diet up a little bit, and went at it balls to the wall, and already seeing results... looks like i'll be staying away from the juice for a while now!

Thread Information