DieselNYC57 is offline New Member

Questions About Cycle - Help If You Know About Eq

I am looking to do a 8-10 week cycle of Eq 200mg/ml with maybe tren 200mg/ml or test enanthate . does anybody have any ideas on how I should stack the cycle? this is my first time doing EQ. I used to be 5' 10 194 pounds but because of a virus i got in the dominican republic my weight dropped to 168.

what do you think the best way to do the cycle would be. or do you think I should take EQ with something else??? I def wanna take EQ I dont need to get back to 190 righ away or anythign but I want to have solid cut muscle. my bodyfat is about 5.2% right now.

this will be my 3rd cycle. please do not ask me about past history and what not or tell me to do it natural, obviously i wouldnt be asking for advice about EQ.
    all i want to know is how I should stack the EQ w/ ofcourse nolva and proviron how many weeks and if I should take something else with it to add a little extra bulk, thats why i was thinking enanthate or tren.

advice appreciated.

ive also attached an image of what i would liek to look like thats somebody a little taller then me @ 192 with a 3-4% body fat. I already have that shape i just need to put on the muscle to fill back in from what i lost with the virus
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Questions About Cycle - Help If You Know About Eq-likethis.jpg  

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Sorry, but without backround information it is hard to tell you what to stack Eq with. Depends on what you used before and have experience with as you only want to introduce one new compound at a time so you know how your body is reacting to it. That being said. if you answer ALL the green questions below, we can help you better

Eq is best if used at 600mgs/week for no less than 12 weeks as it is a very slow acting AAS with mild gains.

BigNate is offline Junior Member
    Imho i would run the eq at least 12 weeks.

if you read what i wrote you would know my stats
    5'10
    168lbs (used to be 194 with 7.5% before virus)
    5.2% current body fat
    I attached an image of what i want to look like
    my workout looks something like the MAX-OT workout at www.ast-ss.com
    ive researched a lot of different things and have used in the past:
    deca
    tren
    d-bol
    test-enanthate

Also Do you think I would get better results taking 200mg/ml tren ?? I dont care about cost, I just want the most effective results.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    I did read what you wrote and the info is incomplete. AGE?, past PCT protocols???

It helps to know you knowledge level so we can properly guide you through this.

If you want to bulk, Deca would be a good choice with the EQ, and I would also add a long estered test.

What Tren are you going to use or have used in the past. Tren Ace or Tren E??

I apologize lol I didnt mean to come off rude its just everytime you post your stats in this forum somebody replies asking for them.
    im 22.
    A lot of friends have been telling me EQ is the best way to go, but on researching it maybe tren and test enanthate cycle would be the best. what do you advise I do? can you maybe write me up the best cycle I want to do like an 8-12week cycle + please include what i should take as far as like proviron nolva, clomid etc. any advice you can give would be appreciated is how many mgs per week etcs when to start the test when to stop it. I have read up on everything its just most sites dont lay out a good stack plan for this type of cycle. my goals ideally would be 15-20+ pounds of solid lean muscle. due to a wrist injury I do not plan to start the cycle until late december but I have to purchase now while my friends are getting stuff, but normally i am eating 4 meals a day atleast with 3-4 protien shakes at 36 grams a shake.

I would assume it would be easier to gain that weight back since i once was up to 194lbs.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    I get nothing from eq. wouldnt run it if it were free. tren is a good addition to any cycle if you can handle the sides. 400mg/week is a good beginer dose for tren ace.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    I get nothing from eq. wouldnt run it if it were free. tren is a good addition to any cycle if you can handle the sides. 400mg/week is a good beginer dose for tren ace.
    i, on the other hand, am a fan of eq...gives me that "hard look" with good gaines when combined with test.

Week 1-14 TestE (600mg?/week)
    Week 1-13 EQ (500mg?/week)

Love it!

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Do test E for 12 weeks along with tren a.
    The eq is so mild compared with these 2 that its only purpose in this cycle is to increase vascularity and appetite.

Thread Information