Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    <ttt>

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    bump....... back to the top of the board where this thread belongs.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by larsiepan
    i have a question but completely new so i don't know where to post it. it's about clen. i'll be taking the spray not to be adding bulk but to lose fat. i'm a 22 yr old female with a high %bf. i already exercise and eat well. how should i take clen or is there another steroid that will bring better weightloss/fatloss results?
    just follow the info in the FAQ. Being female you may want to start with a smaller dose than the FAQ reccomends (some females have noted extreme reactions at even low dose). Start with 20mcg (one spray) and see how you feel. If you are fine work your way up from there as suggested in the FAQ.
    Dont worry clen won't make you bulk up, but should help with fat loss.

VinceRKG is offline New Member
    Beast, You are awesome for answering Newbie questions. I have posted a couple of threads to see no answers to them....I am 23, 215lbs at 5-11, BF% is 15% and I want to start my Clen T3 cycle, but should I use my Deca and Test E bulking before I cut? I had this in my thread and no one answered. Thanks in advance if you have time to answer.

sammy825 is offline New Member
    if i took benadryl every 3rd week would it be safe to take clen for several months straight?

Quote Originally Posted by VinceRKG
    Beast, You are awesome for answering Newbie questions. I have posted a couple of threads to see no answers to them....I am 23, 215lbs at 5-11, BF% is 15% and I want to start my Clen T3 cycle, but should I use my Deca and Test E bulking before I cut? I had this in my thread and no one answered. Thanks in advance if you have time to answer.
    Depends on your goals, personally If you are set on running T3 I would run it along with your AS to prevent muscle loss (stick at maintenance cals or just above) and then run your clen during PCT and beyond if further fat loss is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0ckyam1nd
    if i took benadryl every 3rd week would it be safe to take clen for several months straight?
    no ammount or time on clen can be considered safe, like all drugs the best you can do is make a risk assessment and educate yourself to the dangers. The longer you are on and/or the higher the dose = increased risk.

JJP480 is offline Associate Member
    Thank you for the post . Excellent read .

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    no ammount or time on clen can be considered safe, like all drugs the best you can do is make a risk assessment and educate yourself to the dangers. The longer you are on and/or the higher the dose = increased risk.
    I read the faq but it doesn't really say how dangerous prolonged use is. Do you suggest against it? I need to lose quite a bit of weight and am wondering how to go about it. Like if I took it for a few months would I need to take a few off? BTW i've already noticed some loss with a week of clen at 40 mcgs

There have been studies conducted on rats at high doses suggesting clen kills heart cells. Wether this is also the case in humans and wether long cycles would be the cause is a subject of debate. All I can advise is to use with caution.

achesr is offline Associate Member
    how do you measure out the MCGs if you have the spray bottle from Lion ?

VinceRKG is offline New Member
    original poster: perfectbeast2001's
    Depends on your goals, personally If you are set on running T3 I would run it along with your AS to prevent muscle loss (stick at maintenance cals or just above) and then run your clen during PCT and beyond if further fat loss is needed.

Again thanks, I am going to do that as with the T3, I am just wondering when to add it in, or should I run along with the whole cycle? I was thinking to start it on the 8-10 week, since Test E takes a while to kick in, and run into my Clen cycle as a PCT also. I am going to throw in Nolva and maybe Clomid, or would those be the same as the Clen PCT? That is where I am stuck, I have all my gear, just getting a last few things cleared up. I am good and stuck on this diet for the past month, I think it was your Clean Bulking diet. I am now at 220 and BF% is at 13! So I know I am set on getting big. I also gain muscle really really fast and it stays on also for a while. I had been running Track and Field and Cross Country since I was 6 to the age of 18. World competitive until I had back surgery. My legs are huge and cut, wont ever go away, and also my shoulders and upper and lower back and traps. So I am excited to get back in to shape. Thanks again Beast in advance.

There have been studies conducted on rats at high doses suggesting clen kills heart cells. Wether this is also the case in humans and wether long cycles would be the cause is a subject of debate. All I can advise is to use with caution.
    whats the longest you have run it for?

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^ttt^^^

Sticky???

-SS

CJC1981 is offline Associate Member
    Great post. Has anyone heard of any side effects of taking the benadryl every other day. Would work as well as taking the benadryl for 1 week at a time?

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by achesr
    how do you measure out the MCGs if you have the spray bottle from Lion ?
    I believe 1 pump = 20mcgs. Anyone else want to help out on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0ckyam1nd
    whats the longest you have run it for?
    4 months approx

noexcuses88 is offline Associate Member
    I think I have looked at this thing close to 1000 times... much thanks for you hard work

Steven_101 is offline New Member
    Hi beast, Great post.

I have a question. I am going to start clen and will be doing it on the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off format.

I am confused though. do i only take then benedryl during the 2 weeks off or during the whole time? Also after i start back up do i start back at 120mcg or start at 60mcg and work it up again?

Also is it a good idea to do Clen whilst doind Equipoise ?

Thanks for the help mate

ect0m0rph is offline Member
    great post, there is always a thousand questions about Clen and this is great information, lets put it at the top of the board

Quote Originally Posted by Steven_101
    Hi beast, Great post.

I have a question. I am going to start clen and will be doing it on the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off format.

I am confused though. do i only take then benedryl during the 2 weeks off or during the whole time? Also after i start back up do i start back at 120mcg or start at 60mcg and work it up again?

Also is it a good idea to do Clen whilst doind Equipoise ?

Thanks for the help mate
    If you are running it 2 on 2 off then you dont need benadryl. The receptors will upreg on there own during the off time. Benadryl is for when you run the clen all the way through. I would start back at a lower dose or you may be shaking like crazy for a day or so!!
    You can run clen with EQ no problem. Obviously you would expect to lose some BF through diet and clen and maintain your muscle mass from EQ.

Hi Perfectbeast.

I just got some Oral clen from ********** research (anyone ever heard of this place) it is 100mcg/ml - 60ml...

Now i am just confused because i am not sure how much no take because it is in a vial? Wold you know how to measure that properly?

Thanks again for your help!

tngnome is offline New Member
    Outstanding Post; Perfectbeast2001. That is the most interesting post I read on Clen yet.
    Thanks again...

Quote Originally Posted by Steven_101
    Hi Perfectbeast.

I just got some Oral clen from ********** research (anyone ever heard of this place) it is 100mcg/ml - 60ml...

Now i am just confused because i am not sure how much no take because it is in a vial? Wold you know how to measure that properly?

Thanks again for your help!
    each iu on a slin pin would be 1mcg. Start taking 60iu (60mcg or three tabs worth) and work up from there. You cant post suppliers on the board BTW.

Sorry about that guys...

Perect beast i am not so sure what you mean?

What is the iu? and the slin pin?

Real sorry if these questions seen silly just want to get everything in check

a slin pin is an insulin pin. It measures very small doses called IUs (international units). You can buy from a chemist, just tell them your brother is diabetic and sent you out for some insulin pins U100 type. Then simply draw the required ammount into syringe and squirt into mouth. Job done.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Plump.

thekaydense is offline Associate Member
    any experience with running ECA and Clen if you are doing the benadryl every 3rd week?

edit: also would it make clen or clen and eca more effective if you took the benadryl every night??
    Last edited by thekaydense; 01-18-2007 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thekaydense
    any experience with running ECA and Clen if you are doing the benadryl every 3rd week?

edit: also would it make clen or clen and eca more effective if you took the benadryl every night??
    I threw in ECA on leg days last year during clen cycle just for more energy but have never run the 2 for extended periods together. To be honest if you cant get good results with one or the other there is something VERY wrong with diet/cardio.

I have a friend who runs clen and uses the Benadyl to sleep every night, he says it works great, Haven't tried it myself.

I threw in ECA on leg days last year during clen cycle just for more energy but have never run the 2 for extended periods together. To be honest if you cant get good results with one or the other there is something VERY wrong with diet/cardio.

I have a friend who runs clen and uses the Benadyl to sleep every night, he says it works great, Haven't tried it myself.
    well obviously the diet is the foundation. But im just thinking that because ephedrine targets many more receptors it might be beneficial to do both.

thanks man ill try the benadryl. I get real bad insomnia on any stimulant so that will really help. thanks beast

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    clen and an eca stack targets the same receptors. I think it's a waste of one or the other to run them at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI
    clen and an eca stack targets the same receptors. I think it's a waste of one or the other to run them at the same time.

well im not an expert on the issue but here is what anthony roberts says

"Remember when I said that using clenbuterol to stimulate the beta-2 receptors is like hitting a tack with a hammer? Well, Ephedrine is like a sledge-hammer, it hits the beta-2's and everything around them. Thats because it's not selective, but rather it stimulates other receptors to a great degree as well. "

SLYDOG69 is offline Associate Member
    awesome post

"Remember when I said that using clenbuterol to stimulate the beta-2 receptors is like hitting a tack with a hammer? Well, Ephedrine is like a sledge-hammer, it hits the beta-2's and everything around them. Thats because it's not selective, but rather it stimulates other receptors to a great degree as well. "
    bump

I only used ephedrine for its pre workout stimulant qualities while on clen . Because ECA hits other receptors it gives you a buzz which is missing with clen. If I felt tired and needed to train hard then I occasionally added ECA to help. I do not believe the combo would be any more effective than clen on its own for fat loss though.

fatrock is offline Member
    Bump,
    Nice post Bro you never cease to amaze me. There is a lot of good info, i hope everyone reads this.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    ^ttt^

I only used ephedrine for its pre workout stimulant qualities while on clen. Because ECA hits other receptors it gives you a buzz which is missing with clen. If I felt tired and needed to train hard then I occasionally added ECA to help. I do not believe the combo would be any more effective than clen on its own for fat loss though.
    thanks man i appreciate it

wham_sucker is offline Junior Member
    hey man, great thread.

i was wondering if you knew how liver toxic clen can be if at all?

cheers

fatrock is offline Member
    Bump, wow great stuff on here and the info keeps coming in

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread Information