Silentkiller424 is offline New Member

Young steroid users.

How did people like jeff seid, taylor lautner, arnold etc. manage to do steroids at such a young age and still seem to be normal? Does jeff seid blast and cruize at this age.
    Considering this, should a young male around 19-20 should do steroids if he has great potential in the modelling/aesthetics industry and could earn money out of it, like the above mentioned people did?
    Lautner seemed to have juiced at 16, because he got money for it and became a movie star. Jeff seid wouldnt have been what he is now if he didnt do steroids, arnold wouldnt have been the youngest person to win Mr.olympia if he didnt do steroids. If someone young finds himself in such a situation, where using steroids is more of a career option and a way to earn money, and not just to look hot on the beach and "pickup more chicks" what should he do?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It really is putting your future health in major jeopardy. Not everyone will have issues down the road but I would guess 60% or more prob. will. The little bit of money you can earn now won't be worth the potential Erectile Dysfunction and libidio issues down the road. Sometimes the risk isn't worth the reward.

bigconcrete is offline New Member
    well, i would say it's up to you.
    Evrything has a price.

Wanna be a billionaire ? work your ass off, have no social life, high chance of stroke and so on.
    Wanna live a long and healthy life, avoid stress and money related thoughts, dont get a high end job so on.
    Wanna be a Bodybuilder for sure, take steroids , risk of damage, have ups and downs so on.

Nothinge comes without a price, and price usually = results.

High price = high results - U get me ? trust me, look at ****, he is the father of modern fitness, and it only costed him his life.

bigconcrete is offline New Member
    Wtf .. i cant say ZiZZ in here ?? WHY

JAMIE07652 is offline Associate Member
    And back in the day they didn't have pct . Good question . I'll assume Arnold is on hrt .

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentkiller424 View Post
    How did people like jeff seid, taylor lautner, arnold etc. manage to do steroids at such a young age and still seem to be normal? Does jeff seid blast and cruize at this age.
    Considering this, should a young male around 19-20 should do steroids if he has great potential in the modelling/aesthetics industry and could earn money out of it, like the above mentioned people did?
    Lautner seemed to have juiced at 16, because he got money for it and became a movie star. Jeff seid wouldnt have been what he is now if he didnt do steroids, arnold wouldnt have been the youngest person to win Mr.olympia if he didnt do steroids. If someone young finds himself in such a situation, where using steroids is more of a career option and a way to earn money, and not just to look hot on the beach and "pickup more chicks" what should he do?
    Not all will be that lucky, actually very few. Thats 3 people out of millions and millions that have used steroids. I know there is more, but do the math.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAMIE07652 View Post
    And back in the day they didn't have pct . Good question . I'll assume Arnold is on hrt .
    I'm sure he is. Not that it's such a bad thing as I am as well but it is a major pain in the ass for sure.

swolehead is offline Member
    with trt being said soneone in that position also has to accept that may be something youll end up being on

boiwonder is offline New Member
    arnold had heart attacks at an early age many others did aswell, i bet every person you have mentioned has considered the possibilities of health issues but didn't mind cause they were achieving and getting alot of attention for doing steroids so why would they stop they were getting exactly what they wanted but no short term sides so they didnt care about later so if a young person gets the attention and gets what they want from taking them they probably take them without a care in the world

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Well hell people smoke knowing damn well you won't escape the effects. No different with steroids . Not saying juice is cancer just saying lol

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think what is important to remember is the cumulative effect that AAS use has over time. Unfortunately there just isnt enough data out there to really know and that is a shame............hopefully someday that will be a thing of the past and we will be considered the caveman. Some will listen.......most wont and like most things in life you will have to live with the consequences.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Taylor Lautner really didn't get that big anyways. Makeup and Photoshop did miracles for him.

And sure you might name a few kids that can attribute their life's success due to using steroids at a young age. But the fact of the matter is if you think you're going to be one of them, you're sadly mistaken. Like BG said those are just a couple people out of millions.

And those guys may very well have some serious problems. I bet you Taylor Lautner and Jeff Seid aren't going to go around telling people their dicks don't work for them anymore if they don't. All you see is the side of them they want to show you on TV or in the magazines. They might very well be dealing with problems caused by their AAS use.

But anyways, since the likeliness of you being a world-famous bodybuilder or actor is going to be so slim that it's a pipe-dream, now would a lifetime of ED and other problems be worth it if you're not going to have the money and fame that those guys have?

Thread Information