Thread: Explosive

SWOLL UP is offline Associate Member

Explosive

What is a good roid for explosive power?

I am competing in College track right now and my events are:

shotput, discus, hammer, and javelin.

I really need to increase my explosive power.

The current cycle I am looking to get on is:

Equipoise : 400mg/week
    Test 400: 400mg/week
    Test Propionate : 100mg/every 3rd day
    Anadrol 50: 50mg/day

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Bump you eq up its a great strength builder you might wanna make that your primary AS in your stack...

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    Bro I wouldn't use the T400 I would stick to the other stuff especially the prop! The T400 seems to cause alot of people pain and from my experience the gear that causes severe pain and swelling also sometimes gives you a small fevere and makes you feel sick! I would also stay away from the Drol it will run you down and make you tired! I never feel worse than when I am on Anadrol ! Doesn't seem like a good combo for track!

For track you probably want more lean mass! I would do EQ/Tren /Prop/Winny! Prop really is good and remember you can use it in high dosages also!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I threw shotput, hammer, and discus way back when. Anadrol should be great especially for shot. Just one question why are you doing t400 and prop. Im sure there's a reason I just don't know.
    Last edited by RON; 10-25-2001 at 07:47 PM.

RON
    gearedup, for those events you actually just want huge mass, strength, and technique. Lean mass is more for those runners and jumpers

Yes your right bro! I read it wrong! I thought he was a runner! Thanks for correcting me! I have the flu and have been making mistakes all day! Thanks bro!

This is why...

The reason that I insist on taking Test 400 is because I have two friends that have been using it and it is working great for them. One guy's strength is out the roof (405 incline) and this guy is probably less than 200 pounds...or maybe light 200's. He has a cousin that just started doing it last weekend and his triceps shot up over night. I heard that it is really good for strength. I am also taking the prop because people have been telling me that the Test 400 is as quick for results but will take a little of time. The anadrol is still up in the air...the main reason I wanted to take it is because I know it is the most powerful steroid out there and I heard that the mass/strength gains are major. Also I told my friend I would go half on ttokyo a-bombs with him ($80 per person). If I do buy the a-bombs...I am not for sure I will use it right away...I might also buy some more D-bol and just use that. I have used a little ttokyo d-bol and reforvit...but I think I will get more reforvit because you get more for your money. Anybody know how much ttokyo d-bol costs? I got mine from a friend so I don't know the actual price for it...like in Mexico.

As for the Equipoise ...if it is really that good for strength and all I will try to bump that up to 600mg/week. I have also been told to try Halotestin for strength. There is a guy on the football team that is using it and he is crazy with strength! So far I am still using Reforvit/ttokyo, this is like my 7th day on D-bol at 40mg/day...I have had no acne, rage, or gyno probs but I have had a little bit of hair falling out when I rub my head.

RON
    No problem Bro, Its usually me getting corrected.

Halo

Halotestin pretty good for strength?

RON

Re: Halo

Originally posted by SWOLL UP
    Halotestin pretty good for strength?
    Yes, it wont give you mass though. It makes you very aggressive (that might be good for you).

I still wouldn't use the T400 just buy some Enanthate or Cyp it will work just as well! Suspension always makes me very strong! I still wouldn't want to do the drol either because of how it makes me feel!

RON
    Maybe replace the drol with some d-bol. Reforvit if you like it better than pills. I've never done androl so Id go with gearedup on that one.

ok...

Yeah...I might just buy the drol and save it for my 2nd cycle. As for Test400 im still gonna try it because of what ive seen when my friends used it. I am gonna use Propionate too.

Thread Information