Thread: No sust flu

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member

No sust flu

Started a cycle as follows on 7-1-02

week 1-5 50mg d-bol e/d
    week1-10 400mg deca 500mg sust
    week 7-12 50mg winny (inject) e/d

Belive me in no way am i bitching about not getting sust flu but this is kinda strange. I have in the past done a cycle of straight sust at only 250mg a week and got sick as a dog and the shots hurt like a boitch. I have also done a sust 500mg week and primo 200mg a week cycle got the flu and the shot really hurt like a MOFO. So heres the kicker just started the cycle mentioned above and have had no sust flu sysmtoms what so ever sleep great at night no sweats or crazy dreams and the shots dont hurt at all and it a 3cc shot 2cc deca which equates to 200mg and 1cc sust which is 250mg whats up with that??????? Does the deca take the sting outta the sust or what????does the d-bol have anything to do with it???? Just wondering any info is greatly appriciated

Thanks

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro everyone is different,i dont get the sust flu,and i dont think sust hurts either i kinda like it.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by big N
    bro everyone is different,i dont get the sust flu,and i dont think sust hurts either i kinda like it.
    Tru that! Im runnin 200mgs deca x2, 250mgs sust x2 and 30mgs dbol x7. Just did my shot lastnight and i have no pain. Feels kinda like a charliehorse but thats about it. Im withya too big N i like it also...

OG

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    oh dont get me wrong i love the sust but it always hurt like a fucker in the past, now with the deca mixed in it dont bother me at all. I just used to suck up the pain and enjoy the results...no i got no pain and even better results with the deca added

Thread Information