ingrown hairs on my face?

I'm not sure if this is from using steroids or what, but every few weeks I'll get a bump on my face that feels like a big zit under my skin, I cant stop messing with it. Well sooner or later if I pinch it a huge hair will come out of it, it's a thick hair thats like 5 or 6 normal widths of a facial hair almost fused together as one, root and all, it's disgusting. It's definitely something thats not going away, it keeps coming back every few weeks, and I cant quit messing with it as the bump it leaves before it surfaces drives me nuts. Has anybody experienced this or heard of this?

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    I've had a few on my back like
    that last year,but never the face.
    Luckily,they have never returned.

That would also annoy me,and have
    me picking at it.Is it the same spot
    over and over again?

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I'm not sure if this is from using steroids or what, but every few weeks I'll get a bump on my face that feels like a big zit under my skin, I cant stop messing with it. Well sooner or later if I pinch it a huge hair will come out of it, it's a thick hair thats like 5 or 6 normal widths of a facial hair almost fused together as one, root and all, it's disgusting. It's definitely something thats not going away, it keeps coming back every few weeks, and I cant quit messing with it as the bump it leaves before it surfaces drives me nuts. Has anybody experienced this or heard of this?
    Shaving to close can do that, it happens to me all the time.. Is the ingrown hair coming back in the same spot ???

theboss is offline Associate Member
    yeah...i have had that a couple times....stop ****ing with it....let it fester...then explode that bitch outta there! ....put some toothpaste on it.

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    yeh I used to get them, now I just shave with the way my hair grows and forget about a close shave

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand
    yeh I used to get them, now I just shave with the way my hair grows and forget about a close shave
    That's what I finally did, just give up and shave with the grain ED.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked

First....STOP MESSING with it...What is your skin type ? caucasian,black,latino ?

LPR ...dermatology.

Quote Originally Posted by SS1476
    I've had a few on my back like
    that last year,but never the face.
    Luckily,they have never returned.

That would also annoy me,and have
    me picking at it.Is it the same spot
    over and over again?

yeah, usually the same two or three ****ing places over and over again!!! I guess it could be from shaving, I'll have to try an electric razor or something

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Dont use an electric razor is all I can say then. That shit will make every hair on my face ingrown!

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Dont use an electric razor is all I can say then. That shit will make every hair on my face ingrown!
    Damn the electric! Mach34Life!

Anyways, stayin', do you shave against the grain?

Thread Information