HRTC is offline Junior Member

Newbie Cycle help HGH/Deca/Anavar

FNG here. First I would like to say that this site is great and the information is first class. I am kicking myself for just now finding it. I would like some feed back on this cycle I am planning on doing. My stats are,

26 yrs old
    5’10
    195 lbs
    10% BF

I have been training for 8 years and have done three cycles (Sust 250, winny, and primo, all mild cycles nothing crazy)

I will be doing a cycle soon that will be consisting of,

GH (somatropin) - 4 IU’s a day for three months
    Deca Durabolin
    Anavar
    Proviron

I just found out from reading this forum that you should always use test with your deca to avoid deca dick. So my first question is will the anavar be sufficient for test? Or will I need to incorporate sust 250?

I am also contemplating using some T3 or T4. Which drug would you suggest? I hear the thyroid drugs work great with the GH.

My goal of this over all cycle is to put on about 10lbs of quality muscle. I want to be lean and vascular. Like Frank Zane.

All comments and criticism is welcome.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome bro...

The anavar is not test, so therefore would not be a sufficient replacement for test.

If you're going to be shooting 2x week for the deca , why not use a test that can be shot 2x week, like eth or cyp?

Just my 2 cents..

pit_bully is offline Associate Member
    He said it best anavar is not test. Ive been told you could run a very long low dose deca like 100mg per week and extend it for like 6 months. This would let you not shut down test production. They give this to old peeps all the time for osteoporosis. Over 6 months low does you will still see good gains. If you do add anavar you will need test though.

Quote Originally Posted by pit_bully
    He said it best anavar is not test. Ive been told you could run a very long low dose deca like 100mg per week and extend it for like 6 months. This would let you not shut down test production. They give this to old peeps all the time for osteoporosis. Over 6 months low does you will still see good gains. If you do add anavar you will need test though.
    Deca is NOT the kind of compound you run to avoid shut down. Not only will you be suppressed, you'll probably be shut down...High or low dose.

So what would you guys say if I incorporated sust 250 into my cycle? What if I went half Deca and Half sust 250 over the next 10 weeks in addition to everything else?

1-sust
    2-deca
    3-sust
    4-deca
    5-sust
    6-deca
    7-sust
    8-deca
    9-sust
    10-deca

Thanks in advance

pit_bully is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    Deca is NOT the kind of compound you run to avoid shut down. Not only will you be suppressed, you'll probably be shut down...High or low dose.
    Well I am not going to argue with ya cause Im not schooled on it enough, nor do I doubt ya, but I have been told that more than once that at a low dose it wouldnt shut ya down.

Quote Originally Posted by HRTC
    So what would you guys say if I incorporated sust 250 into my cycle? What if I went half Deca and Half sust 250 over the next 10 weeks in addition to everything else?

1-sust
    2-deca
    3-sust
    4-deca
    5-sust
    6-deca
    7-sust
    8-deca
    9-sust
    10-deca

Thanks in advance
    Umm...bro I know you've used Sust in the past, but do you have any idea of the half lives of these compounds that you've listed? You can't just shoot these once every two weeks..

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pit_bully
    Well I am not going to argue with ya cause Im not schooled on it enough, nor do I doubt ya, but I have been told that more than once that at a low dose it wouldnt shut ya down.

One shot 100mg of deca will cause shutdown
    of natural test production.And going by what hooker
    says,test is shut down within a 24hr Deca 100mg shot.

A good read is the shutdown thread below...

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    Umm...bro I know you've used Sust in the past, but do you have any idea of the half lives of these compounds that you've listed? You can't just shoot these once every two weeks..
    So how about,

2 jabs of sust 250 a week for 10 weeks.

My goal is not to put on alot of weight. Just looking for 10 lbs of quality muscle.
    Thanks

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    So how about,

My goal is not to put on alot of weight. Just looking for 10 lbs of quality muscle.
    Thanks

Your gonna put on more than that ...... if you eat right ... look into diff compounds or just supps if you are just looking for 10lbs.

also SS1476 is on the nose ..... deca even at a EXTREMELY small amount will shut you down

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Edit
    Last edited by Ufa; 12-23-2006 at 04:15 PM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    So how about,

Thanks
    You have alot to learn about AS.

I wouldnt cycle for another 6 months and use this time to learn and research AS and build a good knowledge base.

Do it right, or not at all.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Man you got alot of learning to, stay away from the drugs for now

I have done a lot of research on the subject, but I am looking for some advice from some vets in the game. Your input is welcome. I have decided to get rid of the deca and replace it with sust 250. Here is the revised cycle.

GH (somatropin) - 4 IU’s a day for three months
    Sustanon 250/ 500 mg a week for 10 weeks
    Anavar
    Proviron
    T4

All comments and critism welcome.

Thanks

Thread Information