still growin is offline Member

New user w/ questions about acne

I am fairly new to this site. This is my first post, but I have spent a few hours a day for the last two weeks reading and absorbing. This is a VERY helpfull and informative site! I have only been using gear for a year now. I didn't research anything first, my buddy got some one day and hooked me up. Bad mistake! I started with russian 5mg
    d-bol. 300 pill cycle over 8 weeks. Then I did another of the same about a month and a half after that ended. Then I got my hands on Deca 300mg. It was veterinary stuff made by quality vet (QV). Anyone ever hear of this or use? Anyway, I did 300 more d-bol with this 10 cc cycle of deca. It lasted about 12 weeks as I started the d-bol about 4 weeks before deca, and finished about 3 weeks before deca ended. I then got some Clen (don't know what kind, how much each pill) about 2 weeks later and took it with no rhyme or reason foras long as 80 pills lasted. My last mistake was to take pink tai d-bol, which i am finishing this week. I got nasty zits from this last cycle on my back, chest and shoulders.

I know i am stupid for doing this all wrong without proper research or anything, but my question is that now that I got acne this time, which I have never had a problem with before, will it happen next time I cycle if I do it correctly? I know I need to take a good break to get my hormones back to normal before i think of doing anything else, but did I just screw up with my intake schedule and choice of gear, or what?

Lastly, I have heard a lot of threads about alcohol washes. How do I do this, and should I. I have honestly not looked at ALL the threads, but have checked out most, and searched for acne posts.

Hope I did everything OK and followed rules! Please help! I will continue to explore and post on this site for as long as it is around, it is awesome!

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    time on=time off. try taking pantothenic acid (B-5) for acne, go get a UV tan, and use dial soap with a scrub to scrub your acnes. pantothenic acid worked great for me. i took 2500mg/ed till it disappeared than cut it down to 1000mg/ed after that.

MAYHEM is offline New Member
    HAD SAME PROB ON LAST CYCLE.GOT ACCUTANE FROM DOC,KNOCKED THAT SHIT RIGHT OUT ...GIVE IT A TRY.

still growin is offline Member
    Will do. Thanks for help I'll let you know results.

Thread Information