Mista Massive is offline Senior Member

Is nolva sufficient???

Hey guys,

is nolva sufficient for a first cycle of 12 weeks of test e 500mg and 4 weeks of d/bol 25mg.

do i really need and anti aromatising drug like proviron or aromisin or arimadex or femara???

Cavallino is offline Associate Member
    I'm starting the same exact cycle soon, look at cycles for newbies by the mudman.

A lot of people say they don't need it and don't use it until actual signs of gyno show up, but a lot of pro's like mudman, etc advice to use it regardless throughout the cycle. I'm also using it for 2 weeks before I start the test e/dbol to get my blood levels ready....... nolva that is

As far as the anti aromatising I'm using a-dex, I personally suggest you definately use it.. but again some people leave it out unless definately needed

cleared4theoption is offline Junior Member
    Get some L-dex to have on hand. Im pretty much on the same cycle now (weeK 7) and im using 10mg Nolva ED and .25mg L-Dex ED. I did get one nip actin kinda funny and thats when i added L-dex and it went away. Using both keeps the bloat down too.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I would highly recommend running an AI throughout the cycle. I always run Arimidex at 0.25mg ED, It controls bloat and virtually eliminates any chance of gyno occurring.

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member
    isn't letro more effective??

or does it not really matter??

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Mista Massive
    isn't letro more effective??

or does it not really matter??
    Letro is overkill IMO and used primarily if you have gyno already. It can also have a BIG effect on your libido

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I would highly recommend running an AI throughout the cycle. I always run Arimidex at 0.25mg ED, It controls bloat and virtually eliminates any chance of gyno occurring.
    It's better to be safe than sorry. You could even run Arimidex at .25mg eod if you want.

Thread Information