Sosowac is offline New Member

22 and just startin out

Good day. To get started i've been working out on and off for the last couple years but I havent been able to seriously push myself, due to partying and booze and other stuff. I just recently moved to a new town on my own so I have time now to get a serious routine happening and put some pounds on. Im 5'11, about 145 pounds, im a lightweight but im fit. I plan to get into a good rountine starting off with a good whey protein and a creatine mix. Eventually I plan, before summer 2007, to try a d-bol stack given my goal of a natural 20lb gain(hopefully). A friend of mine who has been doing cycles for half a year now, with Sus I believe, has had huge gains and he looks really good. Anyway I'll get some pics posted and if anyone has anything they can help me out with please let me know, diets, supplement preferences, and eventually some gear info. I just stumbled upon this site and everyone seems to have a general concensus advising on roids to "READ" lol so ima do that before anything.

newbie20 is offline Junior Member
    welcome to ar

What's up bro. Welcome to AR. I too am 22 years old. I however, weigh 200 pounds, and I am still natural. You will soon be this heavy. (Well, maybe in a few years).

Diet, training, goals, dedications are the key ingredients to success. I still have a long way to go.

Just to tell you, Dbol only cycle is not recommended.... but you'll get to that.

Rock on man!

GP

Post your current diet, and training routine. We'll start there!

Sosowac is offline New Member
    well I have a half assed diet, but it will improve;

-eggs, red river cereal, for breakfest

-Meal replacment drink

- a good lunch usually I make 1lb beef hamberger helper or a meat pasta

-Meal replacement drink

work out routine w/ creatine drink right after

- a good dinner, fish fillet, wild rice, beef or whatever

- whey drink

Woah dude, you got a lot of work too do. Go to the diet section and check out the bulking diet sticky thread.

Now...post your workout please.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

Hello and welcome to AR.
    -XL

jing jai

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Welcome. You are getting way ahead of yourself. Forget about AS for a couple of years. You need to build a base. Think about AS when you are 200lb+ and your diet and training have been A1 for a year at least.
    Post diet for critique in the diet forum you will see massive gains from this. A good diet will give better gains than a half assed steroid cycle.

Thread Information