Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: smoking???

MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member

smoking???

I was wondering if while on my cycle I was to smoke pot would it fuck up my cycle, I am not talking about smoking everyday just once in a while.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i personally dont smoke pot, but, arnold did, as did most of the other guys back then. nothing better to get big off of than the munchies. so, i would say, if you smoked in the evening after training, it may even help your growth.

(i am not by anymeans promoting pot smoking)

BigKev- How would pot help growth?

DrStacks is offline Junior Member
    this is a reply to why pot is good. I don't promote it either but to get big, you need to eat big. Most people have trouble getting over 3500 calories a day in which they might need to get bigger. Sooo....hence if you smoke the green stuff it will make you hungrier and therefore you will eat more, making you get more calories and then in the end BIGGER.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Im not sure about helping gains but it completely stopped my fat loss.
    I wasnt eating anything extra, or working out less. all i did was stop smoking weed and im back to losing fat.

If you spend all that time working out and all that money on gear, why would you trash your lungs like that? no flames just not making sense to me now that my mind has cleared heh

I replied to a post like this last night (actually it was about ecstacy, but I talked about weed)

Talking from personal experience, I don't think marijuana hinders gains. I smoke almost everyday, usually after my workouts. I don't recommend smoking before a workout, although I have done it on a few occasions. What I noticed is that if I am working out alone, being high allows me to actually concentrate more on the muscle contracting, and helps drown out background distractions.

I am not condoning smoking pot either, but I do it and I don't think it hurts. Besides, I can never sleep right when I'm on gear, and a nice bowl will put me right to bed.

Later
    GBH

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    smoke weed when bulking but not cutting

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by DrStacks
    this is a reply to why pot is good. I don't promote it either but to get big, you need to eat big. Most people have trouble getting over 3500 calories a day in which they might need to get bigger. Sooo....hence if you smoke the green stuff it will make you hungrier and therefore you will eat more, making you get more calories and then in the end BIGGER.

this makes perfect sense to me too. while im not a smoker, i do have trouble on certain cycles getting the cals i need to grow, and this might be an option for those of us who have this problem.
    the thing is though, you have to remember to train just as hard as you did while straight, and sometimes this isnt easy either as pot made me extremely lazy(when i burnt it up in my earlier days). so this is a double edged sword for me. of course if i smoked and didnt train, i would get big that way too.............

peace bb79

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Originally posted by Buddha_Red
    why would you trash your lungs like that? no flames just not making sense to me now that my mind has cleared heh
    Well you don't have to trash your lungs, you can eat it, or go and get a vaporizer which only heats the THC to the point of vapor and then you inhale the THC which is 90-95% THC as opposed to only 30-45% THC when smoked, plus no carcinogens.

"Marijuana is not a drug. I used to suck dick for coke. Now that's an addiction. You ever suck some dick for marijuana?" - Half Baked

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member

FInally

Finally some positive responses pot,I hap posted a little while back but it got a "little ugly" so it was deleted.I smoke pot everyday and im not saying its good for you or that it has alot af positive benefits besides like big kev said for the appetite which i agree with 100%but like i said before i hardly drink alcohol which is a HELL OF ALOT WORSE THAN POT!!first of all alchohol will dehydrate you and HINDER YOUR GAINS by breaking down muscle tissue."Ever wake up the next day from a night of drinkink and when you look in the miror you look like you lost 50% of your muscle and are all flat looking"Noe smoke 2 joints and look in the same mirror and tell me if you look flat NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!you won't..And the guy's who say pot is all bad for you are the samre dudes in the bars 2-3 itimes a week getting loaded off liquer And my last comment is people that say poy can lower test levels in men Firs off it shows that it might SLIGHTLY lower in mormal males so if you produce 70mg of test natually and smoke pot and it lowers it to let's just say 65mg/week youm think that matters when gu'ys like us have 500-3000 mg going thru our body a week i don't thin a little pot will matter much to us "catch my drift "

Hey G-child, to smoke outta vap. u gotta have some dank bud with a lot of crystals, heh kinda off topic but vaps suck with schwag

I agree with you there MH, nothing else comes close to the high THC strains like Chronic/White Widow/Silver Pearl/Jack Herer etc...

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    G child you crack me up......

Originally posted by Nate_Dog
    G child you crack me up......
    Who... mwah?

See i wish i could still smoke, cause i got a felony weed possesion so i get tested by my PO now......so sad, i miss my GF mary jane

mr.Digg is offline New Member
    I have smoke weed before my workout a couple of times and also seem to concentrate on my form better. I wouldnt recommend smoking everyday while on a cycle, just when you need to get the rest that it requires for muscle growth ... if you do smoke, make sure your nutrition is in check and you drink plenty of water.. it stays in you system for some time.....

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by MeatHead03
    See i wish i could still smoke, cause i got a felony weed possesion so i get tested by my PO now......so sad, i miss my GF mary jane
    Felony possession here too with sometimes bi-weekly testing. I think that is what god invented GHB for, how else do you think he managed to rest the whole 7th day of the worlds creation?

StreetRacer6 is offline New Member

Re: smoking???

I was wondering if while on my cycle I was to smoke pot would it fuck up my cycle, I am not talking about smoking everyday just once in a while.
    Just stay the hell away from those rec drugs...............

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    i smoked weed on my cycle, and i dont think it hinders gains but it did interfere my work out. working out not burnt my strength was much stronger and i was much more pumped. working out all burnt out, i just wanted to go home and eat some brownies and goto sleep. i mean, my cycle wasn't so bad but i think it could've been better without the trees. next cycle, i wont smoke, actually i realized i quit 2 days ago and havn't touched a blunt since....seems like 2 years ago

will is offline Banned
    i agree with eradicate i feel too tired to work out when high thats why dont smoke no mo.

GHB can sometimes come up as another drug on the standard 5 test i heard. i may be wrong though

jbrand is offline Member
    GHB can sometimes come up as another drug on the standard 5 test i heard. i may be wrong though
    I work in the field, you're wrong. There is a test for GHB but the reagents are quite expensive (~$40) and it is only detectable for approx 4 hours, although designer drug testing is becoming increasingly popular.

GIMMIE'50ft. is offline New Member

Red face High?

First of all Cannabis is not bad, smoke is bad. Smoke anything it's not good for you. Next, of course smoking a blunt makes you tired and hungry, it's called CBN it's what THC turns into when it rots! All that schwag you toss in those nasty swisher papers isnt pot anymore its some chemical misfit that looks like pot. It makes you tired and has an aspirin like effect, but it doesnt thin blood. Pot actually constricts blood vessels and increases heart rate, opposite of what most think. As for the vaporizer and schwag, schwag is not to be smoked at any time! So if you have it just dont smoke thats pretty easy to remember. Just think when they slammed it down into that pathetic little brick all the crystals ruptured and the THC degraded to piss. So come on boys JUST SAY NO TO SCHWAG! To me a blunt now would simply kill my lungs and head. A few bowls of fire can't do much more than the smog I inhale all day. A little scientific schwag repellent for you.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    I read somewhere that smoking pot can increase estrogen levels ... can anyone confirm this??

what field is that jbrand?

jbrand is offline Member
    what field is that jbrand?
    Health care. Includes outpatient drug rehabilitation and patient counseling of various sorts. I was sort of born into the business, so to speak. Wasn't really where I saw myself 10 years ago.

yeah im involved in the same kinda thing too

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    g-child.. your hilarious. lol

will is offline Banned
    weed gives me panic attacks when i smoke it.. thats why i dont burn up anymore... i had to find out the hard way because i didn think it caused panic attacks. jes wanted to know... is it true you can eat weed and get high?

maxmus is offline Junior Member
    5minsforfighting-
    Pot does increase estrogen levles, but it dosent really matter for some who have tons of test going through them from that "special protien"

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    if i didn't smoke weed, i would have zero appetite.
    I LOVE MARIJUANA, helped me curb my alcoholism too! Cures all kinds of things...malaria...west nile virus.....um.....what?

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    i never have liked pot. it makes me feel really weird and paranoid. it isnt a good feeling to me. i effects everyone different and my body doesnt agree with thc. when i was young i smoked alot. through junior high school i smoked probably everyday. once i got older i started disliking it. now at 25 i dont ever smoke it. it makes me tired and lazy now. i feel like really dumb when i smoke too. i cant even carry on a conversation with someone. anyways if you like it, fine. personally though i will pass the joint to the guy next to me. good luck and for bulking i would say it would be good. it use to make me hungry but not anymore. just weird and paranoid.

will

it does the same thing to me bro. i get this weird feeling when im high on weed.

gimme50ft

i dont know what kind of weed you get but there is no swag in my town. just the finest high grade weed with no seeds or stems. g13, krypto bro. hydroponic bud. true high grade shit thats 400 bucks and oz. your wrong. people dont smoke this so called swag shit in my town

Tanguy, I'm sure that they do smoke that schwag sh*t in your town, stress is everywhere, and mostly broke muh' fuh's smoke that stuff, like you said, the good stuff is $400/oz where your at, I doubt the crack-head selling his teeth on the corner can afford "the good stuff".

metzger66 is offline Associate Member
    I'm just the opposite I like to get baked sometimes and hit the gym!

metz

shit 400 an oz is a lot, i get my dank cali budz for like 320 a oz, but shit what do i know im fuckin wasted right noe

shit 400 an oz is a lot, i get my dank cali budz for like 320 a oz, but shit what do i know im fuckin wasted right noe

maxmus is offline Junior Member
    meathead03-
    Why are you drinking???? I told you not too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information