yarakefendi is offline Associate Member

C_Bino this one is for u

i have a lump under my nipple the size of a almond and the size of a marble. iv been using arimidex for 2 weeks at 2mg and nolva at 20mg. i have just started on letro its my 2nd day 2day. i feel dryer and sore al around my body but no change in the lump. how long do u think it will take 2 disapear.

MrMe is offline Member
    The oter products wont help reverse gyno, but your on the right track using the letro now. Just follow his advice in his reversal thread and give it at least a week to start seeing results.

Aztec Warrior is offline Junior Member
    It's not going to go away! It might flare down a bit, but in order for an anti e to be effective you have to catch the Gyno at its earliest stages (before the lump). Since yours in probably fully developed your going to need surgery or learn live with it.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Very hard for anyoen to tell how long it will take. It could be a couple weeks could be a couple months to be honest. It seems most people find the longer they leave it without treatment the harder/longer it is to reverse.

Make sure you stay hydrated very well as letro is gonna be making your pretty dry especially if you are not on any AAS and this is probably the cause of your soreness.

i want 2 start another course soon, will that slow down the reversal, or effect it in any way?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Damn to acquire a lump that size you had to of felt it for quite a while before it developed..

Why didn't you react sooner and start taking an AI when it became sensative?
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

my knowledge of ai's and serms was not that great and i didnt have imediate acces to one i had 2 wait for it, plus it just poped out of no were

Aztec Warrior is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

My little brothers popped up 5 months after his cycle! I got him on 100mg Nol. for a week, then 50mg for three weeks and he still has it but no one can tell except his ass. If your palnning a nother cycle hit 20mg Nolv. a day and arimidex ed. That's what I use and I never had a problem, except once when I was paranoid.

As for me I now only use Test and a good oral, I am too scared of getting progesterone gyno from tren and deca . Hope this helps

Regards,

Thread Information