sugarwookie is offline New Member

Testosterone Propionate 100mg Is it worth it alone?

I'm not looking for huge gains in size or strength, more so maybe a few pounds of muscle as well as dcent increases in strength. I'm not a rich guy so I can't really stack multiple items as I'm sure most would. I have three units of this on hand and I'd like to give it a go if any of you more experienced thinks I'll get some visible results from it.

I'm currently 6'2 at 240 and need to drop about ten pounds. What sort of cycle/ dosage would you suggest as well as PCT (Good brand and at what stage in the cycle?)

I'd appreciate any advice, forgive me if this has already been posted as I'm new on the boards.

Peace,

Wookie

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    welcome to AR

Prop can be good, but if this is your first cycle I wouldn't recomend it as you need to inject in everyday.

answer ALL the green questions below and we can help you better. We can't tell you want PCT to take, we can only advise after you tell us what you plan to use for PCT

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    welcome to AR

Prop can be good, but if this is your first cycle I wouldn't recomend it as you need to inject in everyday.

answer ALL the green questions below and we can help you better. We can't tell you want PCT to take, we can only advise after you tell us what you plan to use for PCT
    Agreed.

And please lower the size on your font. It hurts to read.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Stop yelling everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

body_by_donuts is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    welcome to AR

Agree, prop on your first cycle might not be they way you want to go. Post your goals and stats and these guys will get ya going in the right direction.

sugarwookie is offline New Member
    Thank's for the input guys.
    37 years old
    6'2 240 pounds
    23% BF

Diet has been horrible lately, though I'll be starting a good regimen this week when my MRPs come to help balance the lack of meals. I'll probably try to get around 250-350G's of Protein a day while keeping carbs and fat as low as possible.

I have a decent knowledge of roids and other products as I've read about them over the last fifteen years, but never tried for lack of access. I've trained people in the past, so have a decent base for training (Finding the drive has been hard though recently) and my bench is around 315 right now.

I'd like to gain around five pounds of lean muscle and keep it off cycle as well as trim some of the beer pudge that's been creeping up lately.

The Test is already on hand (Three x 100/10Ml) so that's why I was asking if I'd get anything from just using it alone. I can get my hands on Clomid, Proviron and Nolva for PCT.

Again, I'm on a tight budget, and I know most of you guys probably would want a lot more than test for your cycles ( Unfortunately firemen aren't the best in the pay dept.) If you were me, and you didn't have the means to get anything else would you go with it, or just dump it and stick to the creatine, LOL?

Thanks again for the attention.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    weird, why does it say you have 1 post, when you have 2 in this thread.....

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    1. diet and dedication is going to do alot more for you than the gear.

2. 1cc eod til its gone is really the only way to effectivly run what you have....but it is not the best way to do it IMHO

3. I would get the Nolva for sure...some l-dex....and the clomid would help but is optional IMO

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    weird, why does it say you have 1 post, when you have 2 in this thread.....
    nope...says two...you must have clicked in between posts

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't see why 325mg EW wouldn't give you some decent gains if your diet is on...after all it is your first and your touchin' 40.

50mg ED for 8 weeks? I think its possible.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    nope...says two...you must have clicked in between posts
    man this forum is fukin with me so bad tonight, and the members

orton4 is offline Member
    i am currently finishing up my second cycle and it was test prop 100mg ED,,, i gained 20ish pounds of lean gains and shed some bf, not a ton though... i found it to be a very good cycle. i had decent weight gains and great strength gains my weights went up a lot... i wouldnt recommend for a first cylce.. should be shot ED soo i wouldnt recommend for first time user... stick with test cyp or enth

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    well, if you have 3 10ml bottles that means you have 30 shots @ 100mg per shot.. Which means.. You have less then 5 weeks. Your BF% is a little high.. Id suggest hold off.. Id trim the diet.. if you do run the prop.. be prepared.. tis hurts .. make sure you always have enuff gear AND pct at the start of your cycle..

IMHO 50mg would be low ed .. just my 2 cents..

TCEL300 is offline Member
    svt..where in Mass are u from?

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    I don't see why 325mg EW wouldn't give you some decent gains if your diet is on...after all it is your first and your touchin' 40.

50mg ED for 8 weeks? I think its possible.
    I agree.
    I think he will see some good result using your suggestions.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    I feel your bodyfat should be your main focus BEFORE you start an AAS cycle. You should try to get your BF% down below 15 before starting. That will also give you time to get your diet in line for while on the cycle. JMHO

cleared4theoption is offline Junior Member
    It Might be helpful to stick with a longer ester for your first cycle. IMO don't start untill you lower your BF%. Having a high BF% makes getting gyno a whole lot easier.

Thread Information