nickm748 is offline Associate Member

How to stop hairloss from tren

Hey guys thinking of doing some tren but I am just really really worried about the hairloss. Does tren make ur hair fall out more than other steroids ? What should I do to prevent hairloss while taking tren and test prop?

Thanks

chest6 is offline Banned
    If ur prone to MPB..really nothing..If so..someone enlighten me

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren hasnt made mine fall out. It did get thin on masteron a month ago so I stopped using it. But Im in week 12 of 150mg Tren ed and havent had a change of hair......

stickyrice is offline Junior Member
    USE SPIRO WWW.MONOXIDIL.COM

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Spiro is the only way to go with everything that causes airloss and is not 5ar mediated. Add some Nizoral shampoo.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Ive used

Xandrox 5% (azalaic acid 5%, minoxidil 5), Xandrox 15%, spiro, polyscorbate shampoo, and nizoral 2% (prescription) shampoo

and its falling out and im not on aas

Guess I havent used dutasteride or finasteride...While on cycle I think that is your best bet. All the topicals dont really seem to help for the hairline..

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    There are being developed androgen recpter-blockers, which will block the androgen recpter only in the scalp, but not in the muscle. This has not hit the market yet, though...

gojo86 is offline New Member

spiro?

whats spiro?

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gojo86
    whats spiro?
    Spiro is short for spironolactone. Don't use it off cycle, because due to its lipophylic nature, it is easily absorbed systemically, lowering test & raising estrogen. I've seen the before and after blood tests to confirm this.
    When I used it, I also had a lot of problems with muscle cramping. I would definitely drink more water when using it.
    Vitor, is there any word on when this selective androgen receptor blocker will be released?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyByU
    Spiro is short for spironolactone. Don't use it off cycle, because due to its lipophylic nature, it is easily absorbed systemically, lowering test & raising estrogen. I've seen the before and after blood tests to confirm this.
    When I used it, I also had a lot of problems with muscle cramping. I would definitely drink more water when using it.
    Vitor, is there any word on when this selective androgen receptor blocker will be released?
    Did it help prevent your hairline from receeding at all as well?

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyByU
    Are you thinking of the pill? Cause the topical just prevents DHT from binding to the androgen receptor. It wont get in your bloodstream.

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    Are you thinking of the pill? Cause the topical just prevents DHT from binding to the androgen receptor. It wont get in your bloodstream.
    No, not talking about the pill. Spironolactone by nature is quite lipophylic & easily absorbed through the skin, especially scalp skin. This is magnified when it is is used with certain ingredients such as those used in Dr Lee's spironolactone liquid. There were a couple of guys on the Men's health board on Meso-rx who tested his product with before & after blood tests. They found it rapidly lowered test levels & increased estrogen levels. I don't doubt this at all, even if there are a few studies around showing no systemic effects from topical spiro.

Thread Information